It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Thankyou ladies

I’m going to ring epu tommorow I know no point scanning as I’ll only be 4 weeks 4 tommorow but maybe next week

Or I might beg them do hcg 48 hours between as I’m so anxious

Thankyou ladies

I’m going to ring epu tommorow I know no point scanning as I’ll only be 4 weeks 4 tommorow but maybe next week

Or I might beg them do hcg 48 hours between as I’m so anxious

Yeah I would too hun. I know how anxious you are feeling. Big hug xx

Your lines look great. Try not to stress.
I went for an early scan and it was way too early they only saw the gestional sac and yolk sac. After that I got hcg drawn and was very slow (doubling every 5 days :-() I was so sad and upset and things were not looking good. My dr told me doing the hcg again was not a good idea and just to wait the 2 weeks for the next scan. I waited and last week we saw our little baby and heart beat. Sometimes the best thing is wait and not stress (easier said that done). I hope everything is just fine with you and the little penut!

Fingers crossed that they will help you and give some reassurance hun :)

That line does look really good, and much darker than the previous one! There's barely any dye left for the control. Hang in there!

A bit of blood after a bm movement can be normal, your test still looks amazing I no easier said than done buy try not to stress xx

I had implantation after my bfp with my only successful pregnancy. Xx

Your lines look wonderful and I'm sure bleeding is far more common than they let on.
Keeping everything crossed for you.
Did you tell your oh yet? xx

Literally told oh earlier today

After I noticed the red I have no idea why I waitied worst timing ever

On a good but TMI note we just dtd and no sign of anything

Still ringing epu in morning maybe get. Scan next week

Wow, your lines are beautiful!

I've had brief spotting with each of my successful pregnancies <3

You're not bleeding and the last FRER is fab! Try to relax a little bit, so far seems good... its still early days everything is settling still.

Thankyou ladies
I’ll ring epu later this morning
Even if they only see me late next week I need to know I’m going to calm be slightly

My Ics this morning look fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"