It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Oh good luck hunni really hope this is your month :) xx

Fingers crossed, hope you get a beautiful BFP for xmas xxx

Yay for testing time! Following and crossing everything for a bfp soon! X

Does this mean you’ll be 9 dpo on Christmas Day? Ohhhh 9 dpo is still early but I hope you can get a faint line for Christmas x

Does this mean you’ll be 9 dpo on Christmas Day? Ohhhh 9 dpo is still early but I hope you can get a faint line for Christmas x
I’ll be 10dpo Xmas day think I’ll frer it just to see...
Xxxd

Can’t see much yet but I find it hard to see anything on those! How are you finding them? Do you see anything in person? Xx

Can’t see much yet but I find it hard to see anything on those! How are you finding them? Do you see anything in person? Xx
I’m not seeing anything either

I’m glad there white now though so I know if i do start to see something it’s hopefully real !!

Not seeing anything either but like you said, you'll know if it's real when a line pops up since it's stark white now you won't have to wonder if it's an evap or indent .

Omg ladies

Just got home from work was dying for a wee as it’s been super busy today

And this

It was there almost instantly

What the hell

spike milligan christmas poem

OMG!!!!!!! Have you dipped another in the same wee to double check??? I didn’t get any sort of line like that on my tests though did I!! That is got to be a positive!!!!! Woooooo xxx

I threw the wee away

I looked at it around a minute after and I saw something then went back and that

I don’t want her carried away so I’ll just have to wait and see on fmu I suppose

I threw the wee away

I looked at it around a minute after and I saw something then went back and that

I don’t want her carried away so I’ll just have to wait and see on fmu I suppose

I know what you mean. I have a good feeling though :) can’t wait for the next test!! Xx

Omg I see that without making it bigger :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->