• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

For those who are poas addicts lol
I’ll be doing an ic tonight UK time

9pm I’ll try to
Hold as went half 5 with last one

Fingers crossed x

Omigosh, I haven't been online for a day or so and its all kicked off :haha:
Those ic's look amazing, how can they possibly not be real?! The latest FRER looks promising too.
Looking forward to to your next test and hope you've got a conclusive answer soon xx

Frer lines tend to get darker as time goes on. If it existed before time limit I say bfp for sure :) my idents never looked that defined, they were always "do they exist or am I crazy" type of lines.

There’s no denying that line. And lovely your frer would be v.faint at this point... I know it’s hard not to compare but those lines look great xx

Only way of seeing how this is going to pan out is smu tommorow with. Frer

I won’t use fmu as it hates me lol

Xxx

Defo see those lines!!! Good luck hun xx what an awesome Xmas present

That’s def a faint line on the last frer, and the internet cheapie is a clear bfp. You’re still so early it’s crazy you’re getting any lines yet so I think that line on frer is really good considering! I bet it will be darker tomorrow too. I can’t wait :)

Omg hun I deffo see it I think you have a bfp and see on frer aswell :) fingers crossed it gets darker xx

I was gone for ONE DAY and you went and got pretty lines on me! Honestly my lines never really showed up on FRER even when there was something on every other test I took.

But I see the lines in all your FRER from my cell phone right away, no squinting or tweaks necessary. I have a strong feeling that FRER will catch up to the ICs soon!

Thankyou everyone
I’m feeling so overwhelmed by the stress of another loss I panicking maybe I shouldn’t of ttc straight after but too late now

I’ll do a frer around 10-11am and see

And @promise07 lol I was wondering were you went ?? I cant believe it myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back