• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Hun it’s totally natural to worry because it’s all so fresh. You know you’ll have everyone here supporting you. Any worries you can voice. Lots of ladies here with different experiences.... we are here!

Looking forward to your next test x

Hun it’s totally natural to worry because it’s all so fresh. You know you’ll have everyone here supporting you. Any worries you can voice. Lots of ladies here with different experiences.... we are here!

Looking forward to your next test x
Thankyou hun means a lot

Don’t know what to expect but suppose only way is to see

Love this place though

Merry Xmas eve everyone x

Big hugs to you :) I can see a line on the frer from last night too!!! Can’t wait for today’s!! Merry Christmas Eve to you too! Xx

Good luck. I have always ttc straight after a loss. I think anytime though you will panic. I'm on baby number 4 & as soon as that line pops up i'm absolutely terrified. The pain of losses never goes away. Every twinge, every slightly faded line on a test, waiting for the numbers on a cb digi takes me back to those days & how devastated i was.
Looking forward to todays test xxx

Thankyou everyone
I’m feeling so overwhelmed by the stress of another loss I panicking maybe I shouldn’t of ttc straight after but too late now

Very understandable to be stressed, what with everything you've been through.
But try to remember that what's happened in your past pregnancies has absolutely no bearing on this one. You've got a clean slate - no reason why anything should go wrong x

So ladies

Had to do it on a 2,5 hour hold as we was going out

But no progression. It’s still there annoying as hard to picture clear it real life but nothing we’re it needs to be

Gotta be a chemical

I think it looks a tiny tiny bit darker maybe. With the last test I really had to search for the line but I can def see that one! Take another tonight :)

Defo easier to see and you are still super early as well. Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks guys
I’ll try an ic later first only one frer left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back