• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Thanks ladies Iv no idea what’s going on I’m working until 5pm so I’ll try to do a long hold before home and try again xx

I still think those ic were bfp. Either the frer was a dud (which is completely possible because those tests have become garbage) or your fmu just isn't very strong. I'm leaning toward you testing with smu or later because those lines were fabulous and it wasn't just one test. How many dpo are you now?

I still think those ic were bfp. Either the frer was a dud (which is completely possible because those tests have become garbage) or your fmu just isn't very strong. I'm leaning toward you testing with smu or later because those lines were fabulous and it wasn't just one test. How many dpo are you now?
Thankyou hun

I’m 8dpo today Iv no idea what to think
Those Ics were so real I New I shouldn’t get my hopes up

I know I’m still early so who knows xx

Those lines look so good on the IC though! It’s hard not to get your hopes up seeing lines like that! X

Right ladies

This was a 3 hour hold stupid ic has a. Dye run but I can still make the line

I’m sure I can see a faint in frer too

I see it!! What dpo are u now?? I didn’t get much of anything on frer until 11/12dpo xx

I think that may be start of a line on frer. I didn't use fmu but I did get faint but clearly bfp on frer with afternoon urine at 9dpo. My wondfo wasn't bfp until 10dpo. FX it keeps getting darker/pinker :)

I see a line on your FRER! Aren't ICs alot more sensitive than FRERs anyway? I know FRERs are 6.3miu but I think ICs pick up earlier. Plus you tested at 7dpo w the first frer so I didnt think you'd get a bfp that soon anyway. Now at 8dpo that makes more sense. I def see a line. I'll tweak for you.

Screenshot_20181223-134729~2.png

I see a line on your FRER! Aren't ICs alot more sensitive than FRERs anyway? I know FRERs are 6.3miu but I think ICs pick up earlier. Plus you tested at 7dpo w the first frer so I didnt think you'd get a bfp that soon anyway. Now at 8dpo that makes more sense. I def see a line. I'll tweak for you.

View attachment 1051260

Thankyou for the tweak I defo see it in real life and even more now it’s dried

I’ll do an ic before bed and see

Yeah I’m more than sure I see it on that frer. Ic even with dye run looks bfp???? Again again!!!! X

I do see it faint on the frer and the others are definite bfp!!! I’m more than sure you’ll get good progression from here :D

I see it on the FRER and the IC but I do know the FRER have turned to crap. So many people getting a false+. I do think your first one was a dud though.

For those who are poas addicts lol
I’ll be doing an ic tonight UK time

9pm I’ll try to
Hold as went half 5 with last one

Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member