It is that time of the evening

foxfamily

Mum to Libby aged 1
Reaction score
Any one else find that even on good days they feel rubbish and bloated and sicky by 8pm??

Yes my morning sickness is more like evening sickness! I always start getting sick around 7.

Hi. My "morning" sickness only starts around 6pm until bedtime. I seldom eat dinner these days. I will feel really heavy and fat and round and clumsy and icky but not sticky though... all these start about 6 pm.

You aren't alone! :)

It did when I was pregnant before. This time it's a bit different. I'm just crappy all day long. I think it had to do with what i ate, and when I ate before.

I always feel crappy at this time, super tired but can't sleep. Nauseous and bloated. Emotionally it's a bad time as well, lonely and miserable. So it's when I check in here and it always helps me feel better :)

Yup, same for me, too. I was up, praying to the porcelain gods, until 2 this morning.

my sickness hasnt kicked in yet luckily but i do have the nausea i hope im one of the lucky ones who isnt actually sick lol xx

Yes - I feel sick all day, but it gets worse a dinner time/evening because I have to think about a meal (lighter morning and lunch meals don't bother quite me as much). I definitely feel more bloated in the evenings - like my tummy is twice the size it was when I woke up. I'm 7 weeks right now...

I've been sick every night this between 10 and 11pm. Doesn't matter if I eat dinner or not...I still am hanging onto the toilet for dear life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->