It is that time of the evening

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by foxfamily, Nov 19, 2011.

1. foxfamily

foxfamily Mum to Libby aged 1

Any one else find that even on good days they feel rubbish and bloated and sicky by 8pm??

2. nbedford

nbedford Active Member

Yes my morning sickness is more like evening sickness! I always start getting sick around 7.

3. yellowyamyam

yellowyamyam Well-Known Member

Hi. My "morning" sickness only starts around 6pm until bedtime. I seldom eat dinner these days. I will feel really heavy and fat and round and clumsy and icky but not sticky though... all these start about 6 pm.

You aren't alone! :)

4. It did when I was pregnant before. This time it's a bit different. I'm just crappy all day long. I think it had to do with what i ate, and when I ate before.

5. helen_beee

helen_beee Mammy and Oliver

I always feel crappy at this time, super tired but can't sleep. Nauseous and bloated. Emotionally it's a bad time as well, lonely and miserable. So it's when I check in here and it always helps me feel better :)

6. SuperAwesome

SuperAwesome Corinne's pet cow

Yup, same for me, too. I was up, praying to the porcelain gods, until 2 this morning.

7. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

my sickness hasnt kicked in yet luckily but i do have the nausea i hope im one of the lucky ones who isnt actually sick lol xx

8. Silverlilly

Silverlilly Well-Known Member

Yes - I feel sick all day, but it gets worse a dinner time/evening because I have to think about a meal (lighter morning and lunch meals don't bother quite me as much). I definitely feel more bloated in the evenings - like my tummy is twice the size it was when I woke up. I'm 7 weeks right now...

9. NannyWhitney

NannyWhitney Mommy to Gloria

I've been sick every night this between 10 and 11pm. Doesn't matter if I eat dinner or not...I still am hanging onto the toilet for dear life.