It never ends

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
It is nearly 1.5 years past losing my daughter... I still cry, I still struggle and I still think about her every.single.day. I live my new normal life.... I can go out and laugh and have a great time.... but it never fails... at some point in every day.... she crosses my mind. I had a phase where I did really well... I thought... wow I am pretty strong. I think of her and smile now! But I have reverted.... I am back in the doom and gloom stage. I think part of it was I held onto hope of my rainbow... but we tried and we tried all the way through fertility meds and no rainbow for me... so we stopped trying. Now I dont have her OR my rainbow. I know what the triggers and contributers are for me reverting.... but I am just trying to say that it never goes away... it never stops. Life will never be 'normal' again. This shittiness IS the new normal.... and I hate it :cry:

I'm not sure i can say anything at all that may help. I am struggling to think i will ever get a rainbow and now have two angels. It really is just shitty.

I just want you to know i am thinking about you. :hugs:

Xx

I think this may also be because her impending due date is coming up.... to what should have been her first birthday.. instead we passed that in may...

Love you :hugs:

Don't lose hope, lovely. I still believe xxx

So sorry for your loss and that you are feeling so down, after having 7 losses now, I am starting to doubt I will be having a rainbow baby myself. I just want so bad to give my DD a sibling, but I'm at the point now that if I have to go through one more miscarriage I am taking a really long break, like years long. Hope you are able to find healing and have a rainbow baby in the future. Good luck and God bless.

Love you, Krissy. It will happen i know it... XOXO Always thinking about you!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im so sorry for your loss. I really hope you do get your rainbow one day soon, you really deserve it. It took us 4 years to conceive our baby which we lost at 19 weeks...Im trying to look to the future, we are desperate for a rainbow but part of me is terrified it wont happen. Big hugs to you xx

I lost my baby 8 yrs ago... I still cry for that baby sometime.. I dream about a baby girl all the time... I believe that's my child!(eventhough we lost her too early to determine the sex)... I still don't have any children because I am terrified of going through that again... Hold on and stay strong! I'm praying for you with all my heart! Adoption is definitely another way of being a mommy... Please do give up! It a baby whether its the baby that god send to you or one that's already here that desparately needs your love... Peace and blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->