It never ends...

ab2401

Reaction score
... So as some you know Rylee has had a big problem with constipation ever since the day we brought her home, I have done everything under the sun to help and nothing works but me stimulating her with a rectal temp. in the past 2 weeks I have done this in the morning and at night and she has been a much happier baby.

Yesterday the doctor told me to stop and let her go on her own even if it take 4 days. She had her first sets of shots and has gone to the bathroom 3 times since then, twice today already. This isnt normal for her but I'm welcoming it because what she was doing wasnt normal for most babies.

Anyways her first poop was kinda white, which I figured was either from the shots or the tylenol... the second had better color... and this third one was yellow, no big deal, seen that but it was seedy like when she was first born and smelled like vinegar.

Any one else's baby had this after the shots?

I find it weird.... just the smell alone.

Kyles is still seedy, and smells vile, dont know about the vineger smell though, sorry x

We've had no issues with constipation or shots so I can't be of much help... Just wanted to let you know I'll keep an eye open for tricks that may help. The I Love You massage didn't help?

nope not really and I still do it... since the shots she pooped great but now shes going back to nothing..... she didn't poop today and only once yesterday in the morning.

Sorry I didnt answer until now for some reason its not sending me e-mails saying someone replied... I've been very busy, I dont know whats wrong... I think it might be colic also because her fussiness is getting worse and now with the not pooping.... its like hell over here.

I just changed for formula for the 5th time to that new stuff by enfamil and it says it helps with the GI track and the colic is should improve it all with in 48 hours.

Its way high though. 25$ for 1lb(16oz) for it. not sure how much that is anywhere else, but thats high because for an 12oz can of anything else is 12$

So I'm really hoping this works because if not I have no idea what else todo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->