It turns out that I've c****d up big time

Kellie

TTC 1 after m/c June 08
Reaction score
I really don't know how I managed it but I messed up the dates of my cycle :hissy: which is so embarrasing :cry:

So my last AF was 16 September (I'd marked it in the calander on my phone & also in my diary, my phone was incorrect as I have it set to the wrong frickin year & it's my phone I've been using instead of my diary) :muaha:
I OV on the 2 October according to an OV calculator & am due on again this Thursday.

I've worked out that my symptoms started 4 DPO with slight nausia & sore boobs, 5 DPO + headaches & stomach cramps & as the week has gone on I've had itchy boobs which havealmost doubled in size (I'm pretty small chested anyway) & dizzy spells. I done a HPT yesterday thinking I was 10 days late for AF & of course got a :bfn:

I can't believe I've been silly enough to get it all wrong :hissy::cry:

Hopefully :witch: won't get me & I'll finally get my :bfp:

Sorry to all those who have been rooting for me over the weekend thinking I was late.

Baby dust to all x

:hug:

Aaaww Kellie, it easily done so no need to feel embarrassed.

At least in a way it is a good thing because it was probably too soon when you tested.

At least you have the symptoms and just need to hold tight til Thurs.

Fingers crossed for you

Lol... perhaps its a bit of early baby brain... :rofl:

No probs, I am just glad your still in the game. I will keep looking out for your posts and hope you get your :bfp:

:hugs:

Thank you Debbie :hugs: It took me a while to post this thread as I felt bad that you were all getting excited for me for no reason.
But as you say, at least I'm still in with a chance!

I usually get sore boobs a few days before AF is due & stomach cramps on the actual day, but this has been for a week now & it's mainly around my right ovary. Could this be an implantation cramp?
I'm so bloated that I look pregnant! I can't do up the buttons on my size8jeans! Plus the fact I nearly cried when my telly was playing up last night.

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Lol... perhaps its a bit of early baby brain... :rofl:

No probs, I am just glad your still in the game. I will keep looking out for your posts and hope you get your :bfp:

:hugs:

Thank you Lisa x x x x :hugs:

Thank you Debbie :hugs: It took me a while to post this thread as I felt bad that you were all getting excited for me for no reason.
But as you say, at least I'm still in with a chance!

I usually get sore boobs a few days before AF is due & stomach cramps on the actual day, but this has been for a week now & it's mainly around my right ovary. Could this be an implantation cramp?
I'm so bloated that I look pregnant! I can't do up the buttons on my size8jeans! Plus the fact I nearly cried when my telly was playing up last night.

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry Kellie but not an expert on implantation cramp but think all your symptoms sound promising, especially since you've had them for a week and no:witch:

Do you think you will be able to hold off til Thurs before testing ?

I'm too scared to do another test for fear of getting a :bfn: so I'm going to be waiting until I'm at least a few days late for :witch:

My fiance keeps commenting on how pregnant I now look & how I'm eating for 2 (I usually have such a small appitite & over the last week I've eateneverything thats been put infront of me, & then searching for more food)!

aww kellie

not to worry im still routing for you

I'm too scared to do another test for fear of getting a :bfn: so I'm going to be waiting until I'm at least a few days late for :witch:

My fiance keeps commenting on how pregnant I now look & how I'm eating for 2 (I usually have such a small appitite & over the last week I've eateneverything thats been put infront of me, & then searching for more food)!

I know how you feel. I too am feeling like that! I'm supposed to test either this Sunday or wait till Wed next week but I'm not excited about it. I'm actually feeling really "gun-shy" about it b/c of all the past BFN's. OH is convinced that I'm preg even though I keep denying it as I just don't feel like I am. Who knows... I guess all will be revealed next week when I bite the bullet and test.:dohh: I too have had an increase in appetite but I can't help but wonder if its due to stress. Anyhoo, I've been keeping track of you this month and getting very excited for you and things really do sound promising for you! I truly hope you get your BFP this time!! :hugs:

everyone here would rather your dates were off and you tested too early to get a :bfp: than if you were out of the game so I am sure all your cheerleaders are glad your dates were off. Good luck and I hope you get a :bfp:

Thanks girls, it means alot that your all rooting for me! I don't know what I'd do without your support! x

I'm feeling a bit more sicky this morning, my boobs hurt more than ever & my nose is all stuffy! YAY! Hahahaha, I'm excited but more scared at the same time. I never get any of this when AF is due so I'mtrying my best to stay positive x x x x

until AF arrives honey ur still in the game. dont feel bad about the date thing.....we all still love you! :) :hugs:

fingers crossed for you. xxxx

Thank you girls :hugs: that means alot!

Beenfeeling kinda weird this morning like there's a tickle insidemy tummy & I can't sit still. I've been sitting here fidgiting like hell! The only time I ever get this is if I'm really tired late at night, never during the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->