it was labour,had my boy! UPDATE PG6, PICS PG9!

Congratulations, sounds like it went very quickly and well. So glad you got a water birth, sounds perfect. Looking forward to story and pics! x

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful birth story to tell :)
Congrats!

congratulations, big boy too. Bet he's gorgeous. Can't wait to see a pic! Well done hun x

Congratulations! I was just thinking of your post yesterday!
Can't wait to read your story and see pics of lil man! :hugs:

Hi ladies,we are home now,got back at 12 this afternoon, heres my birth story-

Saturday night i just couldnt sleep,was wide awake for no reason. 6am came and i got toe curling pain in my lower back and tummy. I assumed i needed a poo so tried bt nothing happend. The pains continued and by about 8am i knew it was more than just a poo! I started timing and by 11am decided to go into hospital to get checked out. I expected to be sent home but when they checked me i was 6cm dialated! I got in the birthing pool which was AMAZING. I really recommend it,i felt light an the pain/pressure was more bareable. Afta about an hr i started on the gas and air. Contractions got worse and my mucus plug was floating around the tub lol,nice. At 4pm i felt the urge to push so did, i felt something come out,it was my bag of waters. Straight after i needed to push again,omg it hurt. I thought id pushed out just the top of his head but it was all of him! I was literally pushing for a minute and he was born. Even the midwife was shocked! He was put on my chest and cried straight away. The placenta was deliverd out of the pool and ozzy had a feed. Everything was so calm and i was in total control of what i wanted to happen. The midwife only interfered when she checked babys heartbeat,she was so laid back it was great. I grazed the top of my lady bits and tore a tiny bit at bottom,didnt need stitches though.They said i could go home after 6 hrs but when i got up for a wee i fainted! So i was put on the ward overnight and allowed home earlier today. Turns out i was dehydrated from the pool even though id drank loads,oh and my irons abit low. Im so glad to be home, we are both ok,i just feel abit bruised in my bum. Will post a pic when my laptop decides to work! X

fab birth story. Sounds like u did a great job x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->