It would be my luck.

Yeah maybe it will pick up in a few days. on a side note when I took my shower I had to shield my nipples from he water. They were super sensitive that it hurt to be touched with it. I didn't realize they were that sensitive, still too early? Ugh the next few days are going to be stupid long and drive me crazy.

That's one of those things. It could be or it might not be. Oh, I know, doll. I'm so excited for a break. I think I may actually attempt to become inebriated this weekend. Haha.

Man I sure could use a drink myself but until I get AF I think I'm gonna play it safe. What I wouldn't do for a angry orchard right now...ugh! hope you have a great time relaxing and enjoying your time away from the TTC pressure and I'm sure when you least expect it you'll be expecting :D

P.S. do you want me to keep posting up here as the days progress?

I don't blame you one bit. I would, too. Thank you! Hopefully 2017 will bring me better luck. I will definitely enjoy a martini or three.

Yes, please do!

Also are you still just spotting? it might not be AF just it's so close you might be spotting a bit. It might stick and you might want to hit up the doctor if it doesn't get too much thicker. I've heard of women being pregnant and having small periodish flow for a few days and still being pregnant. But if it gets heavy I think you'd be out.

I mean do you know for sure it's AF and it's heavy?

I had doubt that it wasn't AF until about 2. No real flow yet, but I horrible cramps start and two clots... I doubt a pregnancy could survive this.

I wouldn't be one of the lucky one, anyways.

I'm sorry to hear that, but then again maybe it had good reason to pass. However, you know you can pretty much get it right now without trying it's just about getting a good one :D so enjoy your break and I hope to hear about a surprise pregnancy in the future!

Not much going on here except my right side is hurting and killing me bad. Anytime I move it a little it aches. I'm starting to worry if something went wrong(btw right side is the side I still have my ovary on.)

That's how I feel. It's better it happened now versus weeks down the road. I knew it was coming. I've had panty liners on since 13dpo. Lol.

It could be a good sign though. I've read of others experiencing pain by ovaries in their two week wait. Perhaps yours is intensified because you know which side your ovary is versus getting sympathetic pains in the other.

Yeah every once in a while I get the "other side" I can tell it's the missing side and I get pain in the area. It's probably just the muscle there but it's minor compared to the one with the actual ovary. Phantom pain is still a thing after all these years.

Couple things I'm starting to pay more attention to now is I'm itching randomly a good deal, and my skin feels a bit dry. Was doing this prior to my shower earlier today but I chalked it up to being "dirty and oily."

Also my lower pelvic region is also really tight and hard, like it's tense. Feels like I'm constantly flexing it's very unusual. Maybe it's my muscles in that area getting stronger due to back to back "sexy times extreme workout"? *shug* Just another thing to leave me puzzled.

Wow oouch! Woke up at 2:30 and breasts are super sore and tender, like slightest touch on the nipple hurts, and slight pressure on the breast hurts. If this sticks around near the end of the weekdays I might get a test and start like Saturday or something.

Hell of a change for day 5-6 DPO, way more intense. And I'm suppose to go for urine/blood work tomorrow for immigration clearance.

That's gotta be bizarre. It probably is. I wanna say I read somewhere, too, that you'll grt pains from the egg being moved down the tube. That could be what you're feeling.

Hm. I dunno about that. I have read about itchiness before BFP, but I swear anything you type plus pregnancy is a symptom.

Hahaha. Extreme sexy time workouts will wear you out & buff you up. Although, I did experience puffing -like bloating- between my hips versus by my waist during my last pregnancy's TWW. Although, that was closer to 11dpo.

The tenderness/ pain went down this morning in the breasts but the pain/tenderness in the nipples is still there. Feeling nauseous and tired as hell. Ugh think I'm gonna be lazy and sleep most of the day...poor hubby wanted to get stuff done.

5-6 DPO today btw, I think if I'm still having symptoms by Saturday I might go out and get a test, just to see.

Awee, get some rest if you need it. I'm sure he'll understand. It wouldn't hurt to test as long as BFNs don't upset you. You'll be about 8dpo, which is a wee early, but not impossible.

Yeah I bought an FRER, 2 off brand er pink ones, and one off brand blue. So I'll do one Saturday (don't know which one though, thoughts?) and if I get a negative then I might just wait till the 26th if I have no AF test again. If I did implant a day or so ago will waiting till Saturday give me any chance of a result?

Took a nap today at 8PM woke up at 10, still tired so getting water and going back. Pain in the lower abdomen area, like 3 inches above my clit area. Has been on going for 3 hours, and the pain in the boobs is still strong.

Well symptoms are disappearing starting to lose hope that we did it this time.

I forgot to post pic, I broke down and took a test today with fmu. But it looks like it was a different type of test inside than what was shown. So I think i'll wait a few days before I take another one, hopefully get a better result.

https://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/Alfawolf06/IMG_20160916_095537.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->