Itching!! maybe TMI!

happyface82

Reaction score
Hellooo!

I need some advice!! Lately I've had quite a lot of itching down there. . . Its really uncomfortable and was wondering if there is anything I can buy over the counter to help me? I've read thrush is very common in pregnancy but not sure if this is it. Maybe someone who had it before can tell me a bit more? I've only got itching and nothing more. I do have a lot of disharge (kind of yellowish :shrug: ) but I've had that for ages so just assume its pregnancy related!

Any ideas?
:thumbup:

Thank you! :)
:hugs:
xxx

Hey sweetie, give your midwife a phone! I had to phone mine yesterday as between my legs is extremely swollen and she told me it was thrush and told me how I should treat it. I've never had trush like this before :nope:. I'm already a little bit more comfertable than yesterday. xx

Thanks for the reply! I called and was told to buy Canesten Pessary and if symptoms persist in a few days to go in and have ti checked out!

:) Feel much happier now! hehe

Ive got this. I was prescribed thrush cream by the doctor as they wouldnt let me buy it in the chemist!! Its not really gone away though completely. I am rubbish at putting the cream on though so i might have to start doing it more! it makes such a mess! :( x

Yeah the cream is really fiddly and messy. My thrush seems to be external so I didn't need the pessary this time. x

for you ladies who have thrush - is it ichy all the time? i am itchy down there now and again and just wondered if this might be thrush. thanks x

I'm not itchy at all now, just swollen. I had a couple of days last week where I was itchy on and off but I never thought anything of it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->