Itchy nipples

Babydust28

Reaction score
Oh my!!!
I've never had anything like it before.

My bbs are tender and my nipples are really tender and soooo itchy. I can't itch them because they're hurting so I'm in a pickle.

Dying to test but I'm holding out until mid December I've promised myself I'm not doing to be a POAS addict this month I can't handle the :bfn:

That was one of my first symptoms when I was trying not to symptom spot! I just couldn't ignore it. That and my boobs have now gone huge :haha:
Good luck!

I had the horribly itchy nipples, it was like a catch 22 situation! So annoying what our bodies do to us😔

I had this too. Very irritating!
Good luck :)

I don't have the itching anymore just tender bbs and nipples .
I'm 14dpo, af is due Saturday but I'm really dying to test! X

Well I caved and tested this morning.
I'm so fed up of seeing that stupid :bfn: I promise myself each cycle I won't test until AF is a few days late and every time I break and test.
Again a :bfn: this morning, I kept thinking I could see another line but then once it all settled there was nothing there.
Not gonna test now until midweek next week that's if af keeps away!

I just don't know how much longer I can feel like this, 5 years ttc is too long and is draining me... ok we only got help this year and found out I had pcos so started Clomid last cycle, I thought we would just conceive and I think kept putting off seeking fertility help because I was scared of the results.

I'm so fed up of seeing that stupid :bfn: I promise myself each cycle I won't test until AF is a few days late and every time I break and test.
Again a :bfn: this morning, I kept thinking I could see another line but then once it all settled there was nothing there.

I just don't know how much longer I can feel like this, 5 years ttc is too long and is draining me... ok we only got help this year and found out I had pcos so started Clomid last cycle, I thought we would just conceive and I think kept putting off seeking fertility help because I was scared of the results.

I feel your pain. If it helps I conceived my daughter on my third round of Clomid. I'd actually booked an appointment with my fertility doctor for the day after I found out, I was so convinced it wasn't working! I think using pre-seed lubricant made the difference, clomid can apparently make the vagina 'inhospitable'.

I'm 6dpo on my first round of it trying for #2 right now and am not hopeful about this cycle. I think I messed it up. :shrug:

Fingers crossed you get that BFP soon xx :hugs:

I feel your pain. If it helps I conceived my daughter on my third round of Clomid. I'd actually booked an appointment with my fertility doctor for the day after I found out, I was so convinced it wasn't working! I think using pre-seed lubricant made the difference, clomid can apparently make the vagina 'inhospitable'.

I'm 6dpo on my first round of it trying for #2 right now and am not hopeful about this cycle. I think I messed it up. :shrug:

Thank you.
I have thought about getting sone preseed but then I've not noticed that I'm dry down there so would you still advise me to use that.
What cd do you take it and what mg?

Fx you get your bfp and give your little one a little brother or sister :hugs:

Thank you.
I have thought about getting sone preseed but then I've not noticed that I'm dry down there so would you still advise me to use that.

Yes deffo if you're dry, it will help things along. I think last time was days 1-5 on 50mg but I'm not 100% sure. This cycle is 50mg 2-6. Another week and I'll know if it's done any good.

xxx

Thank you.

Yes deffo if you're dry, it will help things along. I think last time was days 1-5 on 50mg but I'm not 100% sure. This cycle is 50mg 2-6. Another week and I'll know if it's done any good.

xxx
I'll keep everything crossed for you... keep me posted.

Af arrived this morning so I'm on a complete downer just feel it's never gonna happen for me. X

Thank you.

xxx
I'll keep everything crossed for you... keep me posted.

Af arrived this morning so I'm on a complete downer just feel it's never gonna happen for me. X

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry to hear that :( I felt exactly the same way when I was trying for #1 hun. Maybe the pre-seed will be the thing that makes the difference. XX :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->