itchy rash?

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
for about the last 7 weeks i've had this dry itchy rash under my eye and on my eye lid i havent changed my makeup or anything so dont know whats causing it and now i've got a prickley rash on my legs its sooo itchy whats going on i never get rashes ?

Sorry hun, I've been the same since this weekend. Got a rash at the back of my knee and on my armpit and on my elbows... Haven't changed anything in my daily habits nor changed shower gel or anything... Odd! And it is so damn itchy!!!!!

Sorry hun, I've been the same since this weekend. Got a rash at the back of my knee and on my armpit and on my elbows... Haven't changed anything in my daily habits nor changed shower gel or anything... Odd! And it is so damn itchy!!!!!

oh i know its so itchy and bloody annoying strange huh ?

And now my gums keep bleeding grrr my bodies falling apart lol

ive always had a problem with rash type boils under my eyes lol....
I use hydrocortisone... it says not to put it on your face and pharmacist will quiz you when you buy it!!! But doc told me its the best!!! And it is!!!
I also asked her if it was ok to still use it when i was pregnant (as it says seek medical advice)!!! She said fine!!! But obviously ask your own doc as we might be different!!!
I got a really painful rash under my arm pit as well... I think it was a heat rash... wacked the hydrocortisone on... went away!!! :) its good stuff!!!

Ive got ulcers (sp?) too... feels like a big clump off them ....

OUR POOR BODIES lol!!!

Im the same always comin out in stupid random rashes

it got so bad on my legs I made them bleed :blush: went to my doc and she told me i had something i cant remember just now what she said :dohh: but anyhoo i got cream and its fab doesnt stop the rash but stops the itch

Sounds like exzama...i get it behind my ears and sometimes on the inner elbow (if you know where i mean). Id advice going to the doctors...as some creams can make it worse dpending on your skin etc.

Also the bleeding gums..i had that..i ended up with gum disease..which is alot better than it sounds. Is it when you brush?? You can go to the pharmacy and get some mouthwash which is fantastic. It goes within about 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->