It's a BFN :-(

i came off the pill in september after being on it for 5 years or so. my cycle after coming off the pill was 32 days.
so i wish you all the best and hope you get your AF soon so you can get your BFP even sooner.
with love always Mrs Newbury
x x x

i was on the pill for 8 years came off in june and im now 8 weeks pregnant it can be done have faith. mine was very quick concived in september. xxxx

I was on the pill for about 13.5 years, came off it just last month and my cycle was 33 days. Don't know about being pregnant yet, but I know it can be done! (My friend was on the pill for about 5 years, came off it, and 2 months later was pregnant. Her DD turns 1 tomorrow.)

hang in there!

i have been off the pill for at least 10 months now and i stil have irregula periods longest has been 52 days

Thanks everyone :hugs:

It's amazing how much support this forum offers - it's really appreciated - I don't know what I'd do without you all :blush:

I'm feeling much better today, I'm determined not to think about it and hopefully AF will show up sometime soon!

Does this mean there is definately no chance of me being preggers this month? Doesa that mean I can go out and get really drunk?! lol :rofl:

damn, i got pregnant with one try right after coming off the pill.
came off on july 1st, got preggo on the 25th. one try.

i am sure if i was trying and following my cycle it wouldn't happen.

good luck with trying!!! hope to see your BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->