It's a BFN :-(

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
I did it, and it's a BFN. :cry:

What wrong with me, where the hell is the stupid :witch: I've never wanted her to turn up as much as I do now, I'm obviously not pregnant so I need another cycle to start trying again but I can't do that till AF starts, I've never had so long between periods.

Now I know why I was scared of testing, I didn't want to feel sad like this again. Oh well.

:hugs: Sorry hun....Hope the witch comes or you get your BFP...(really hope you get your BFP :hugs:)

Oh noooooooooo :(

I didn't realise it was the first cycle after pill either. So sorry hun :hugs:

Ahh, it can take a while then at least when AF does come you will know it's a normal period and you can get back at it! It's not uncommon for the first month off the pill for AF to take a while and for it to take some time for your cycle to settle. You will get there but i know how disappointed you must feel x

Thanks.

Is 38 days (and still going) a ridiculously long cycle even if it is first month after the pill?

Actually I think that's fairly common after coming off the pill. Some women don't get their first cycle for a couple of months....

no you're not alone at all :hugs: it takes a while for the hormones to work their way out of your system, and each woman is different. I'd give it a few months and if AF still hasn't arrived and/or you still haven't gotten your BFP talk to your dr.

I don't think so it can take that time for your body to adjust after the hormones in the pill. I can't remember how long mine took, but i don't think doctors get too concerned until you get to about the 4-6 month stage and have still not had a period.

I think it just seems really strange to me as last time I came off the pill it affected me completely differently and I had a constant period for months.

I suppose a long cycle is better than a constant period lol

Great way to look at it! :)

Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Your cycle will soon settle down though...but dang i know that feeling!!

You are so not alone.....:hugs:

I think it just seems really strange to me as last time I came off the pill it affected me completely differently and I had a constant period for months.

I suppose a long cycle is better than a constant period lol

I love your positive outlook!

I was on the pill and it took me 6 months, i got there in the end, But a friend of mine came off of the pill and it only took 2 months. Keep trying and i hope you get a BFP soon.
Luv Cheryl xxx

:hugs::hugs: It is totally normal hun it can take a while for things to settle down, I seem to be having the problem now after having the implant removed, I expected a 28 day cycle and my AF hasnt turned up yet, I know how frustrating it is, once you know your not pg you really want AF to turn up so you can try again!

It happened to me last month and it took 6 weeks for my period to come, in the end I just tried to forget about it, and then she arrived! hope AF turns up for you soon hun so yuo can try again xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->