it's a bfp-- i'm so shaky!

susanna

Reaction score
hi girls, I've moved up from WTT to TTC to BFP in a week, I am a bit overwhelmed!! I joined because I was not sure what was going on and because I was really wanting to be pregnant but OH was not really ready to try properly (more just tempting fate!!) ... so I was trying to keep calm, tell myself that we are not ready (haven't been together that long- 1.5 years... but it just feels right and I am thirty next year ...)
I was telling myself that I was having another long annovulatory cycle (CD 57 today) and have had two BFNs and then recalculated that maybe end of last month was ovulation (I had period-like cramps, thought AF was coming, we weren't using birth control...) so I tested this morning and it's :bfp:
ohmygod.ohmygod... and OH is abroad and I can't reach him... so you girls are the first to know!

Congratulations!!! hope you have a healthy 9 months!!

Wow congratualtions.....and were honoured to be the first to know :D
What a shame you can't get hold of your OH, maybe it would be better face to face anyway though(you can see the expression on his face and hug when you tell him)? xXx

Wow - congratulations!! What a suprise, really made up for you!

I know I would really prefer face to face as well... our timing is bad though (no pun intended ;) ) because I am away to US over Xmas and he is at home in Austria... so I won't see him until January!!!
I am thinking of jumping on a plane (we live in the UK.. it's confusing, isnt it??)
I just texted him to ask him when I can call him but I think he's at a seminar..

Awww congratulations hun - wishing you a very happy healthy pregnancy xxx

hi all, thanks for all your congrats! :) I still haven't got a hold of OH and I am going a bit crazy... I got an appointment with doctor tomorrow and I phoned my best friend.... (really wanted OH to be first to know but needed to talk to someone!!)
hope all goes well tomorrow. I am so nervous now!!

I talked to OH-- he was so happy :) he said he knew it! I'm so pleased he is this happy as we weren't really TTC (just being bit slack...)
i'm so excited now. I just hope everything will work itself out...

Congratulations! May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Congratulations and glad it went well telling your OH. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"