It's a bit early - 5th birthday presents?

OmarsMum

Reaction score
That is not a toy? Looool

He has loads of toys, watches, camera, electronics. I feel stuck.

Any ideas what to get a 5 yrs old?

Couldn't you just plan a day of fun somewhere he'd really enjoy-- as a family?

my Jason is gonna be 5 in September. We're getting him a bike.

Couldn't you just plan a day of fun somewhere he'd really enjoy-- as a family?

Nope, he likes gifts looool :rofl:

I'm not looking for something expensive, small things would do, but I have no clue what to get him.

my Jason is gonna be 5 in September. We're getting him a bike.

Thanks Hun, he has a bike

Well let's see...

Jay likes playing with toy cooker set, and toy wooden train set, and he likes books (his favourite book ever is Pumpkin Soup).

Also there's things like dvds, cuddly toys...?

edit : oh...sorry you said not a toy. Okay well I stand by books and dvds then lol

We got Joshua a Scooter.

What about DVDs and Books? Joshua loves factual books.

Omar plays the piano does he not? What about a keyboard? Or another musical instrument to play along side the piano?

We have a scooter, keyboard, drum & guitar! I will look into factual books, thanks for the suggestion , we have loads of readings books & DVDs, he loves shoes & clothes but again he already have a lot!

Cuddly toys he also have loads, they are his "students" looool

I'm thinking maybe a dress up box with costumes? We don't have any

I wanted to get him a new iPad as ours is really worn out & we changed the screen twice already, but at school he has his own one there & next year they will be able to bring it home with them.

I feel stuck :wacko: my family will also start to ask us what to get him for his birthday,
He asked for a laptop, but I don't think he's old enough for one :haha:

If I ask him what he wants he comes up with strange ideas like a shutter for his room with a remote control, a mini cooper or a house with a garden (we live in a flat) :dohh:

Joshua has never really been into reading books. He likes encyclopedias......you can get children ones but he found them too easy so we have had to buy ones aimed at GCSE level (16 year olds). He loves knowledge!

What about an art & craft box? Baking things i.e kids utensils, apron & chef hat?

A dressing up box is a good idea. Joshua likes to dress up, hes got Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan & Hook outfits.

ETA: Do you have a balcony? If so, what about a little gardening set to go with a planter for the balcony? Compromise for a house with a garden 😀

We have too many arts & crafts boxes :(

Gardening set in the balcony sounds like fun :) I will see what I can fit there, the weather will be good in November

So far on Tom's 5th birthday list I've got a kiddie watch and a marble run set...not very exciting!

How about a small rocket launcher or big snakes and ladders garden set? Tom's got a rocket launcher that you have to jump on the air chamber to make the rocket go up and he loves it.

We will get ruby a nice tent/playhouse for the play room. We are the same though she has everything already

We will get ruby a nice tent/playhouse for the play room. We are the same though she has everything already

We have a tent loool, I packed it away as it was taking loads of space in his playroom & he wasn't playing with it

Note to self: stop buying him toys all year round, stick to birthdays :dohh:

I bought him a junior monopoly yesterday, I couldn't resist :wacko:

So far on Tom's 5th birthday list I've got a kiddie watch and a marble run set...not very exciting!

How about a small rocket launcher or big snakes and ladders garden set? Tom's got a rocket launcher that you have to jump on the air chamber to make the rocket go up and he loves it.

We don't have a garden :(

I'm rely struggling this year, birthday and Xmas are 2 days apart and he always gets loads and doesn't use half.

I'm getting him a scooter because he's outgrown his, and he saw kids playing with a remote control car was was fascinated. I might take him out and get him to pick what he wants but I'm clueless! He doesn't like reading so no point in books!

I'm rely struggling this year, birthday and Xmas are 2 days apart and he always gets loads and doesn't use half.

I'm getting him a scooter because he's outgrown his, and he saw kids playing with a remote control car was was fascinated. I might take him out and get him to pick what he wants but I'm clueless! He doesn't like reading so no point in books!

We have 2 remote control cars loooool

He's not interested in toys, our house looks like toys r us! He plays with his small cars all day but we have too many. Last year he was obsessed with Thomas & friends, we have the full collection with many tracks.

We have Lego themed & normal, Duplo, tools boxes, kitchen stuff , police man kit, drs kit, playmobil , puzzles , board games

How about a makeover for his bedroom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->