It's a purple evap, right? [update with(more)pics]

I can see lines on all ur tests, fingers crossed for u!! x

I can still see it. My guess is that you ovulated later than you thought you did, and are just now like 10 or so dpo. Have you tried testing with a FRER? I got my BFP on a FRER at 9-10 dpo, but no other tests would pick it up until a few days later.

I hope I did ovulate late, missing this period has everything worrisome running through my mind. I have tried both answer and frer but I don't see anything on them, but same results on the dollar tree tests so I don't know what that's all about... I haven't taken another dollar tree today but I plan on buying a bunch later on and I will update

Actually according to my calendar, if my first cycle from last month was anovulatory and I didn't bleed, then I was due to ovulate again 10 days ago today...is that possible?

I guess I do see something on the FRER but I don't see pink..
https://i58.tinypic.com/d43d0.jpg

Still faint on the dollar tree today

I can see a faint line but like you said I'm not sure on the colour.

GL xx

I had one that did this the same type of test and its a nasty evap :(

Was it the frer or the others? The frer looks like an evap to me too

Can't see much to be honest :( Maybe your hormones are out of whack, mine are too! 3 bleeds in 4 weeks. Keep testing for a little while but I would seek a doctor after a few weeks.

Yeah, I have an appointment with a new obgyn in a week, hoping she can figure things out. On the 7th I had a very clearly pink bfp with an frer which makes this even more confusing for me.. I don't know what to think.

Well, after all I've found out that I have a corpus luteum cyst that is causing me all kinds of issues such as pain and the progesterone is causing me to be dizzy like I have vertigo. My job wont accommodate for me so I am really feeling screwed :/

Dizziness was a new pregnancy after all, found out 2 days later! But all of those tests were evaps and wishful thinking, or possibly a tiny amount of hcg from my corpus luteum cyst. Didn't want to leave the thread open ended :)

Dizziness was a new pregnancy after all, found out 2 days later! But all of those tests were evaps and wishful thinking, or possibly a tiny amount of hcg from my corpus luteum cyst. Didn't want to leave the thread open ended :)

Congratulations!!

Congrats!!
I'm intrigued to know how they were all evaps and why would you not get a clear positive with being so late for af (I'm a week late and testing bfn just now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->