It's all happening so fast!

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
So OH and I are planning to TTC this summer/autumn depending on when we move. We have already found a house that would be perfect for us that we are waiting on viewing, we should find out early next week when it will be available to view and if we are still the only ones interested in the property.

OH has said that when we get the phone call for the viewing and if we are still the first ones to view I can stop the pill straight away and see what happens! To say I'm shocked would be an understatement! So potentially we could be ttc within the next 2 weeks!

However if we don't go for this house we will stop the pill when we get somewhere else which will hopefully be by the end of July so still only 3 months which is insanely close!

OH has even suggested on Saturday we go and buy my prenatals and folic acid! Can't believe how on board he is, I was sure he'd change his mind at the last minute and ask for more time but he seems to be more into it than I am :cloud9:

Aw that's nice om glad its all working out for you

That is such great news =) congratulations - sometimes things fall into place and it feels SO good!

I think that's the thing about guys, they change from not ready to ready over night but when they are there's no hanging about, it's like a switch inside

Good luck with the house

spicyorange is right: One day H was unsure if he'd be ready to TTC this year, and the next he's suggesting August. Now he mentions it daily (literally). At first I thought I might have pushed him too hard (I mention babies at least once a week- I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it!), but he's voluntarily making comments & suggesting we walk through baby aisles at Target. It's great.

This is awesome news and I'm glad things are moving ahead for you guys! Good luck with the house!!

I am glad it works out for you nicely. In our relationship my OH was ready like two years before me. But maybe that was because I did not want to be pregnant at my wedding. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->