it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

outisde looks very tranquile and lovely! Did you not get any of the actual building?? Congrats on booking it!!!

Right I was just reading through, got to page 8 and realised I knew the answer to some peoples question over why a wedding breakfast is called a wedding breakfast.

It is obviously a three course meal but it's called breakfast as it's your first meal as a married person and therefore you are breaking your fast since being married ;) dates back to Tudorish times :thumbup: now I'm back to reading :haha:

I completely forgot pics of the actual building, I was too excited :dohh:

But their website is

https://plasdolguog.co.uk/

There's some more piccies of the actual building there :thumbup:

Emmy, the pics look gorgeous. Looks a fantastic place to get married :happydance:

:wohoo: for a date :)

Save the date magnets are all done and ordered from vistaprint :happydance: Just got to order some mini white envelopes from ebay for them :thumbup:

I've saved myself about £10 by doing it this way and it means I have some spending money for myself this week, though it will probably go on something weddingy :rofl:

Attachments

• save the date.jpg
    save the date.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Your wedding is 2 days after my 22nd birthday :) also can you link me to the envelopes? i've been looking for some for our magnets and can't fin any good ones! x

Here you go hun :thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50-Small-Whi...&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=1285127469688123608

For anyone who loves The Body Shop, they have a 50% discount code that's meant to work until tomorrow lunchtime, I ordered myself a few bits with it (including a nail buffer thing to try sort my nails out), got £20 worth of stuff for £10 including free delivery :happydance:

The code is HELLO50

Ah fab and not too expensive! :)

I loooove the body shop but i have noooo money :( i love their orange stuff i think they still do it! im an avon rep so settle for that atm!
I do have 2 massive boxes of lush though that i haven't used!

Btw now i know when are where your getting married, im gonna attend :p

:rofl: as long as you don't take the guest list over 130 or you won't have anywhere to sit :haha:

I lurve ebay at the moment, keep finding little bits and bobs that'll be perfect for the wedding. Chris has put me on a ban for the rest of this week though as he says I should use my money on me and get myself a few treats, I've gotta love the man, even though he can be a pain in the backside at times :haha:

Am sooooo excited, it still feels quite weird knowing that it's all official and I finally have a date and time for the wedding eek!!

It's nice isn't it :) we have the church booked but can't book our reception until next year :s

I have found the cutest little flower girl baskets on ebay:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wire-heart-b...rations_Occasions_ET&var=&hash=item7914b7a78f

My dress will probably come from ebay too unless i get a good deal at a shop!

I mean we'll take 3 places, the OH will have to drive and i'll have to bring Emily :p but e could all sit on 1 chair?!:p

You'll be under the 2 year mark soon, i felt so much better when it was 1 year (11 months) but it was nice :)

You should treat yourself! its my birthday on monday and the oh keeps asking what i want, i tell him just a lie in, nothing that costs money :p

Awwww bless him, mine has had to go to the police station this morning to make a witness statement because we saw a german man drag his boy from the car hit him round the head and then kick him :sick:

Ohhhhh yeah, just over a week and I'll have less than 2 years to go :happydance:

Love the magnets :happydance:

Good on your for going to the police! I'm not sure they or ss will do anything tbh but at least the little boy will be watched.

xx

Oh ladies, go to the dress shops in January, I got mine in the January sales then and it was reduced from £985 to £95 and it's an amazing dress, if I'd have gone in the next day it'd have cost me £985 :shock:

Paid a bit extra for delivery, so they should take about a fortnight to arrive :happydance: and the little envelopes should be here either late this week or early next week :thumbup:

I've spotted a funky little underwater camera that I might buy to take to Turkey next year so we can take some pictures in the pool and on the jeep safari (for the first 30 minutes, you go off roading and have water fights with the other jeeps :rofl: ) and for when we go on a boat trip too.

Going to look at getting the mobile hairdresser out to do something about my hair and tidy it up a bit. Really don't want any taking off the length as I want to try and grow it for the wedding (though no idea how long that will last as I get bored of long hair and always cut it short :dohh: ). This is the length it is now ...

Attachments

• IMG-20110620-00020.jpg
    IMG-20110620-00020.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Oh ladies, go to the dress shops in January, I got mine in the January sales then and it was reduced from £985 to £95 and it's an amazing dress, if I'd have gone in the next day it'd have cost me £985 :shock:

Ooohhh thanks for the tip hun :thumbup:

I need it to grow a bit more so I'll be able to curl it for the wedding :thumbup: But will probably just get the hairdresser to tidy it up for me :happydance:

I've spotted so many photo opportunities at the hotel I might make a list of what I definitely want later on. I can't believe I didn't know about the pond last time we went, so I'm completely over the moon that we've found it :wohoo:

And I have to say how much easier it is to focus on the diet now that I actually have the date confirmed and pencilled in with the registrar :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->