it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I'd probably mess up if I did false eyelashes :dohh: end up with one end halfway up my eyelid :rofl: Though I might try and copy what the girls on Pixiwoo do and use tweezers to put them in place :D

I'm not going to have anything left to do if I carry on with my little lists etc :haha:

Wish i was as organised as you :shrug:

i dont mean the ones u do yourself in a strip im talkin about the ones u can get done at the beauticians. They put them on individually so dont look fake they just blend in with your normal lashes. I cant do the strip ones either. They always end up a mile away from my lashes lol xx

Ah I thought you meant the ones you did yourself lol

I really need to drag Chris to Cheshire Oaks so I can see if their cosmetics outlet does MAC stuff so I can get practising on my make up, am feeling really nervous about it as I hardly ever wear make up :dohh:

You can get false lashes that have a string on them so they are easy to place :) i think loreal have a lash enhancer thats apparently quite good! X

:wohoo:

The photographer has been in touch.

The deposit is £100 and the rest is to be paid a month before the wedding :thumbup:

I'll need about two weeks to get the money together, but omg, I am sooooooo tempted. She seems really nice and she has sent me a link to some more of her albums and the work she does is brilliant :thumbup:

If I was to book her all day it would be £695, or we could book her for 8 hours at £550, or even 7 at £500 and we would get a cd of copyright free images that we would be able to print as and when we wanted and could then make our own wedding album with our favourite images :happydance:

I'm just not sure how long to book her for :wacko: The wedding starts at 17.00, and then I'm guessing the party will go on until midnight, and that's 7 hours gone already, but I'm sure she wouldn't actually need to stay until midnight. What does everyone think?

I think that sounds really good hun. I think 7 hours would be plenty if the wedding doesnt start till 17.00. I mean by 12 oclock i can imagine people are gonna be fairly drunk and not capable of takin a nice photo anyway lol xx

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, but it would make for some funny pictures :haha:

It's about 40 minutes drive from my mum's house (I don't know if she'd include that in her time or not), but I think 8 hours should be absolutely plenty of time to take some piccies of me getting ready, then time to get to the venue and take piccies of people arriving and the set up before it all starts :D

And I've seen piccies of one wedding where they hired a bouncy castle and I have to say I'm rather tempted :blush:

I'd say that 7 hours would be plenty if your wedding isn't until 5! You might want to take up a couple of hours before hand with prep photos for you and OH but then you will still have loads of time afterwards! Hurrah! We've just had our final meeting with our photographer (https://www.weddingphotographyincornwall.co.uk/) - so exciting, just cannot wait for it now! It has made a massive difference for us knowing that the photos will be fab!

Most people do ceremony, photos after ceremony, cake cutting and first dances (you and new hubby, you and father, hubby and mother) so I definitely don't think you need to have her there until midnight! :hugs:

Don't forget about getting ready! You'll want your photographer there to get the pics of you getting ready and such, then the pics pre-wedding... etc. I think most people do 1-7pm, but truly depends on need and what you want her for. :hugs:

How are you today hunni?

I didn't realise the wedding didn't start until later hun, 7 hours is definitely plenty of time.

Did you have a think about your hen night?
What's Chris doing for a stag night?

xxx

Well Chris is saying he doesn't even want a stag do, but I've told him that he has to, even if he goes to Cheshire and goes for a few pints with his brother and whoever he chooses as the best man.

I'm having major trouble trying to choose child friendly hen night ideas (I really want my younger bridesmaids to be able to join us even if it's just for part of it) :wacko: I tried pricing up spas but omg they're expensive :shock:

Yeah we're having a late wedding as it gives people chance to travel across on the day, plus mum can have her afternoon meds, plus I'll have time to sort myself out too :thumbup: I'll get back in touch with the photographer lady and find out how I can get the deposit to her. From the pics I've seen she seems really unobtrusive, and she gets some fantastic shots :thumbup:

Can you do an at home spa day? get some face packs (or make them!) hair masks but then go out with the older ones that evening?
Daniel thinks his best man will want to go to newcastle, i've said fine aslong as he stays in the country and doesnt go to a strip club!

If you look online theres always offers for spas :thumbup:

Or find a beautician that will come to your house and get fake lashes, facials etc done ready for the wedding? xx

Well, my cousin's fella wants to take him to blackpool and do the stag night there, and I've said as long as he comes back all hair in place then I honestly don't mind :thumbup:

I'd love for us to be able to go to a spa and have a facial each, but might end up having to book a salon for a block of time and take it from there. Either that or just do the dance lessons and then go out for drinks with the older ladies :shrug: Oh and I'm also considering a limo, but that's only a possibility :blush:

If you look online theres always offers for spas :thumbup:

Or find a beautician that will come to your house and get fake lashes, facials etc done ready for the wedding? xx

I'd have to choose someone who's got quite a big house, because I think there's something like 15 of us (at the most) that I'm going to be inviting. Do you know of anyone hun as this will be for the Cheshire/Stoke hen night :thumbup:

Hm, hadn't thought of that. I'll have a think later with you and help you come up with something if you'd like? Might do the housework and dog walk in a min so I can get online sooner and stay until late :thumbup:

Bp sounds really good. That's what Mike is doing, they're all dressing up. They did it last year for his mates stag and all the costumes looked fab.

xx

That sounds like a fantastic idea, Chris wouldn't dress up though as he's too shy, I really have no idea how he'll handle saying his vows in front of everyone :dohh:

I do like the idea of getting a beauty therapist to come to someone's house and do some treatments there :happydance: Am very, very, very tempted by that idea, will figure something out space wise :D

Hey hun if you have a look on www.wahanda.co.uk they always have really good deals on spa days.

I'm have to rain David in with his stag do. He has grand ideas and so does his best man. All involving alot of money that could be better spent on things like IVF xxx

Just e-mailed the photographer back to let her know that once I've saved the deposit then I'll be getting in touch with her to get that paid :happydance: I'll then give her some breathing space before I bombard her with my must have photo list :rofl:

Have found a few mobile beauticians in the Cheshire area and have bookmarked their pages, so I'm thinking of maybe having like a pamper afternoon so the younger girls can be involved, then was thinking (if I decide to hire a limo) we could drop the girls back off at their homes so that they get a go in the limo and then the older ladies can go out for a few drinks somewhere :thumbup:

Just e-mailed the photographer back to let her know that once I've saved the deposit then I'll be getting in touch with her to get that paid :happydance: I'll then give her some breathing space before I bombard her with my must have photo list :rofl:

Have found a few mobile beauticians in the Cheshire area and have bookmarked their pages, so I'm thinking of maybe having like a pamper afternoon so the younger girls can be involved, then was thinking (if I decide to hire a limo) we could drop the girls back off at their homes so that they get a go in the limo and then the older ladies can go out for a few drinks somewhere :thumbup:

That sounds like a really good plan hun :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->