it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I'm going to attempt it :wacko: I'm watching loads of tutorials on youtube at the moment so that I can get some ideas and then hopefully adapt the look into something slightly more suitable to the budget (I've fallen in love with Pixiwoo's MAC bridal tutorials) :thumbup:

Am hoping when we go to London in december I can get colour matched in one of the department stores for a foundation and concealer, and then I might treat myself to a Make Up Forever HD Foundation as there seems to be really good reviews of them out at the moment :happydance:

Has it got spf in it, i have heard if you wear spf foundation it can make your face really shiny in the photos :s!

I'm not too sure, but this is the one that I'm looking at :thumbup:

https://www.makeupforever.com/products/hd-foundation.html

There's only one site that I know of in the uk that sells it, so I'm going to let MAC colour match me and then I'll know roughly what I'm looking for :D

Hey hun just thought i would let u know that groupon has eyelash extention serum on offer today xx

:dohh: I don't get paid until tomorrow night :(

Think I might nick Amy - Lea's idea and use the ones or something very similar to the false lashes she used in the 4th pic she posted for me on page 70 :D

Just about to make myself a make up and brush list for when we go to London :thumbup:

All I can say is I'm a very, very, very happy bride to be :cloud9:

The photographer has been back in touch again, she's pencilled us in for our date and says to give her a shout once we have the deposit saved and that there isn't any rush whatsoever :wohoo:

I honestly couldn't be any happier :happydance:

Can you do an at home spa day? get some face packs (or make them!) hair masks but then go out with the older ones that evening?
Daniel thinks his best man will want to go to newcastle, i've said fine aslong as he stays in the country and doesnt go to a strip club!

Do you live in Newcastle? Im from near there :) xxx

:wohoo: AWESOME about the photographer! Definitely pays to be on top of things, now you know you have your date and its just a matter of saving up the deposit!!! :wohoo:

:mrgreen:

She was so chuffed about me being really impressed with her work :blush:

I'm going to try and get the deposit asap so she isn't waiting too long, it'll probably take about 3 weeks to get sorted, that shouldn't be too long to keep her waiting should it? I'd feel better too knowing that her deposit had been paid :D

This is the link to her online album where you can see more of her work

Photographer's Online Album

Have spent £2 on some really nice ribbon for the gangster hats, found it reduced on ebay so am really chuffed :happydance:

Omg, can't believe I've only just woken up :blush: I really must have needed that sleep :rofl:

I'm feeling completely and utterly on a high this morning, it's like things are slowly falling into place, the photographer espescially, she seems really unobtrusive if that makes sense? As though she like blends away into the background and gets all the natural shots etc? And she just seems so genuinely happy that I've asked her to be our photographer, I really don't think I'm going to have any trouble feeling comfortable in front of her :happydance:

I WILL be starting my makeup list today, am thinking of paying for the smashbox primer and one of their hd foundations as I'll be able to get a colour match down in London. Or should I go for a different brand? I want something that's going to stay on really well and really good quality, but no idea where to start :shrug:

Mac studio fix is really good. I like a foundation I can 'feel' on my skin. I know people don't like that but it looks flawless, hides all blemishes, doesn't show up pale on photographs yet doesn't looked caked on. You can also buy a mac fix spray which sets your makeup. I got my makeup done by a MUA for creamfields (music festival) last year and she used the fix spray and it made one hell of a difference, from 12pm to 6am sweating in crowded tents & outside in mud & torrential rain & my face looked as it did when it was first done.

I have heard very good thing about the smash box primer though.

Yeah I'd heard about the fix spray so was planning on getting one :D I'm hoping to get to Cheshire Oaks asap as they have a Cosmetics Company Store and they do discount MAC products apparently, so it's got to be worth a look, even if I just manage to get some discount off their brushes :thumbup:

I love, love, love the look she does here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uspxz78UeKs

Well I never knew that! I'm going to Cheshire oaks now to see the mac store. :haha:

If you had a match done all ready I could of got you what you needed in Vegas or in Duty free as it will be cheaper & posted it to you!

Ooo i might buy some of that fixing spray myself. I have dead greasy skin so a couple of hours after puttin my make up on it looks naff!!! xx

Awwww that's really lovely of you :flower: I haven't had my match done yet though as I haven't been able to get to a counter. I've got a feeling it's going to be manic getting it done when we're in London in December :rofl:

Just had a look on the store map for Cheshire Oaks Amy - Lea, you know where the toshiba outlet is and there's the road really close to it? Cross over there and the Cosmetics Company Store is along that row of shops on the left hand side :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->