it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

ok some blue flower ideas

https://s.ecrater.com/stores/75579/4a5694a04b89f_75579n.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vGy6qVED0hI/S-FxxeJZC0I/AAAAAAAAAP4/X74SsrYJr2E/s640/blue+bouquet

https://www.weddingflowersworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Blue-Wedding-Flowers.jpg

the one with the blue lillies looks amazing :cloud9:

Like the blue dress hun but i really loved all the yellow dresses you posted. Really summery :)

sucks about the laptop. I try to email myself the ideas and then save them in a wedding folder :) suppose you can look back on your journal too :) xx

I loved them too, but I'm paranoid about ordering from abroad and that's where the majority of choice is :( . There's so many options out there for blue dresses, plus the blue flowers, and it solves the "something blue" dilemma :rofl:

Emmy do I have you on Facebook? My friend's wedding that I was in back in June had Royal Blue and Silver as her colours, you are more than welcome to take a look through our pictures and maybe get some ideas?

Love the hydrangea bouquet!

Hope you don't feel like I'm pressuring you to go blue! :hugs: The yellow dresses were pretty as well. :flower:

Awwwww no don't worry about it hun, I'm leaning towards it because of the amount of choice there is out there. There's some stunning dresses on ebay

this one in royal blue

blue halter neck dress

but even in general, there is more dress choice in blue

I haven't got you on facebook hun, but my e-mail is [email protected] if you could add me?

Love the dresses hun, they're gorgeous.

Which do you prefer? xx

I love the shorter blue dress, but think I'd have to find a different one for Nikki as she thinks dresses like that won't suit her because of her big boobs :rofl:

Tiff, are the piccies you're talking about in your Summer 2011 album? Just been looking and those dresses are stunning :D

:wohoo: all 5 of the bridesmaids are confirmed, I'm soooooo chuffed they all said yes. And as for the one I asked to be my moh, I still haven't heard anything so won't be having one

Still looking at blue dress and flower ideas and I have to say there's some amazing things out there :cloud9:

And as for the one I asked to be my moh, I still haven't heard anything so won't be having one

She's finally got in touch, well commented on my facebook status :dohh:

"Emily Reece
bridesmaid dress ideas searching today, girls, I promise NOT to put you in big puffball dresses lol"

and she puts ...

"u best not lol ema x"

And that's it :wacko:

Tiff, are the piccies you're talking about in your Summer 2011 album? Just been looking and those dresses are stunning :D

Yes! She made our bouquets as well, out of blue and white roses and tied them with silver ribbon. They looked great, and the colour worked on all of our skin tones (which were all very different!). :thumbup:

The BM dresses are very pretty Emmy, I really like the second one! I think Royal Blue is a beautiful colour for a wedding, then I am biased as thats the colour we are having. It looks so fresh and bold next to white/ivory. When we got our Save The Dates I knew we had chosen the right colours, I love it!

x

mmmm so is she still expecting to be MOH then? xx

It certainly looks that way doesn't it? :shrug:

I'm going to give her until Xmas to get herself sorted, but then if no REAL contact then I'll have to say no. It's no skin off my nose as I won't be buying any dresses until next summer at the earliest :)

She can't really ignore your text and message on FB and then still expect to be MOH! xx

I know, but I don't mind cutting her some slack, as it can't be easy for her (in short her fiance died from cancer around the same time my dad died, they were going to have a wedding but the cancer progressed too quickly :cry: ) ... so I'll give her a bit more time before I have to think about saying enough is enough

awww definately hun i can understand it now. It must be hard for her to get excited about someone elses wedding when she would have loved her own :( xxx

1) elegant maxi dress gown

2) one shoulder dress

3) strapless dress

4) one shoulder long dress

5) printed dress

I love strapless chiffon dresses, but Nikki refuses to wear one because of her big boobs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->