it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

:rofl: there's some people on there that we won't be inviting, so I don't want everyone to think "ohhhh yay a wedding to go to" :haha:

I posted this

"starting to look at wedding dresses to see what sort of style I like :) think it might be time as there's less than 2 years until we get married lol"

pretty vague, but lets everyone know it's official :rofl:

Yey for announcing the wedding :happydance: I agree with the others that it will make the day more special but i understand your reservations about having it on that day

I really need to pull my finger out and send the save the dates don't i.... i keep forgetting :( xxx

We've done ours this early so we can get it all out in the open :thumbup:

Feeling really excited now :happydance:

:wohoo: I have another bridesmaid confirmed, just asked Chris' brother's gf if her youngest would like to be a bridesmaid and she said yep :happydance: she's going to ask her older girl too, but I've said I'll completely understand if she's too shy :D

I suppose our save the dates are just a formality coz everyone who is coming knows when we are getting married.

How many bridesmaids is that now? It's gonna cost you a fortune!! lol xx

At the most there is going to be 5 :D it's not going to be too bad as I'll be buying the dresses from ebay :thumbup:

I have four. :mrgreen: And yes, Ebay will definitely help with costs!

It looks like the older one has said yes too :wohoo:

Going to have a nosey on ebay for bridesmaid dresses again, in between looking for gift ideas for them :D

I am so happy for you Emmy, it must be so great to be able to openly talk about all your plans and have people get excited with you!

Full steam ahead now pretty lady!!!!

x

I have to say it feels pretty fantastic to be able to be posting wedding related stuff on facebook :cloud9:

I'm really not sure about the colour scheme, so what I think I will do is wait until next July when I start trying on dresses, and then build it all around that. The things I've brought so far can always be sold on, and the save the dates aren't colour specific :D

:happydance: It's fab it's out in the open now.

I loved your status today :haha:

How was Chris' nanna about it? xx

Well as far as we know she is ok :D

Glad you liked the status :haha: I won't be putting a new one every day as I don't want to be getting on people's nerves :dohh:

I'd imagine that it feels good to say stuff on Facebook. I was on pins and needles waiting to announce it and I only had to wait a day or so between getting engaged and telling family.

:happydance: Yay for wedding facebook updates!

Put as many as you want hun, I probably piss people off but oh well :lol:
xx

At least it means I can post things for the bridesmaids on there and they can see my ideas :D

I'm over the moon that the girls have said yes to being bridesmaids :D I had this back from their mum yesterday

"well I've just asked her and she sed YES!!! she sed I like wearing dresses..... Yasmin sed YYEEAAHHH ran into the garden to trisha and lennie and sed " I'm going to be a bridesmaid"...... x" :happydance:

Aww bless that is sooo cute!

Don't worry about FB hun. I post a countdown at least once a month lol :) xx

Am so tempted to switch the colour scheme to either blue, peach or coral, have been finding some stunning dresses on the dorothy perkins website

Coral Dress

Peach Dress

Blue Dress

They are so pretty!

Just a small word of caution, be careful with corals and peachy type colours - they are difficult to wear and can wash out your bridesmaids. Not a huge deal if you aren't worried about that. However that cobalt dress would look stunning on any skintype/colour. :cloud9:

I think blue would be so easy to work with compared to green and yellow :dohh:

Really going to have to have a think about it all.

And we've lost all the wedding stuff on Chris' laptop, the screen broke and he's sent it to be fixed today and they said we'd probably lose everything that was saved :( So got to start searching for stuff again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->