it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Awwwwwwww

Are you sure you don't want to hold onto them for a while?

I'd prefer Lexi to get the use out of them and to be 100% honest, it wasn't really the sort of stuff that I'd buy a little girl if I ever have one if that makes sense? I think it was more a case of getting caught up in the moment and being too easily swayed :dohh:

There hasn't really been all that much wedding chat in this thread lately :nope: Life has just been getting in the way I think

I have a few songs that I want to add to a playlist for the wedding
* Wet - Nicole Scherzinger
* It's Getting Better - Mamas and Papas
* Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get

Just started a new journal so I don't have to keep filling this one up with rants :haha:

:thumbup: Had an e-mail from the photographer

She's wanting Chris' full name so that she can send us the receipt for the deposit. I'm really chuffed that she's been back in touch when she promised that she would :happydance:

yay, that's reassuring that she did as promised!

Not so good today hun :nope: my other journal explains it better, the general one I started :(

:wohoo: the wedding is all out in the open, Chris' parents have been over for a visit today and we gave them their save the date magnets, and they were really chuffed, we had no comments about money, no stress about it, they've been absolutely lovely :D

That's fabulous hunny!!! So glad you can finally start chatting about it and being publically excited!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So pleased that they are being supportive :wohoo:

Arghhhhh I'm such an idiot ... I've only gone and chosen our wedding date as the anniversary of Chris' grandad's death :cry: He never mentioned it to me when we booked it, and I honestly think he'd forgotten.

His dad didn't mention anything today when we handed out the save the date magnets, but when we phoned his Nanna, she told Chris :dohh:

I'm such an idiot ... I feel awful for forgetting, even if she has to get on with things and not change anything :(

aww I think that might make it a little more special? Or is that just me! You can mention him in the speeches ?

I'm glad it's now out in the open and you can talk weddings with everyone!

Awww :hugs: I'd have thought that it would make the anniversary a little more "easy" if you know what I mean! I wanted our wedding close to the anniversary of my mum's death because it would make it less hard for me to remember her if there was something happy amongst the memories. Does that make sense?

Yay for it all being out in the open now hun :happydance:

Yey!!!!!! You're finally out of the wedding closet!!! I'm so excited for you!

X

Glad you're out of the closet! :haha:

Sorry to hear about the anniversary date, but I agree with the others, maybe having the wedding on that day will be easier to associate the day with good memories? xxx

I really, really hope so. We're going to go round when we're over there next and just double check that she is ok about it. But that's exactly the reason why I didn't have the wedding on the 3rd of August as it would be the anniversary of my dad's funeral :dohh:

Been trying to think of a nice subtle way to put it on facebook that I can start looking at wedding stuff :rofl:

No need to be subtle now it's all out in the open! As soon as I got engaged I text everyone in my phone book with 'WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!' haha subtlety is not my strong point :p Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->