it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I don't understand why that was the thing that just made me snap :shrug: it's not as though her opinion means anything :rofl:

Normally it doesn't bother me, yet today it really did :( Maybe I'm due on and that's what's sending me a bit crazy :dohh:

:hugs::hugs:

Do you think you'll invite her?

Any more updates about the wedding? xx

No chance is she being invited, I can't face it. I just wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy the day like I want to.

I'm just waiting on e-mails back from the dress shop and dj, so haven't really done anything else.

But what do you think of this dress??

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18071068...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I think that "might" be the bridesmaid dresses :happydance: Nikki can get one of those bras with the see through straps lol

I'm :rofl: as her sister has liked my status and my comment about the wedding :haha:

hello emmy :)

sorry i have not been on here for ages! its so exciting that its all official with a date and everything! I saw the pics from your venue and it just looks absolutely perfect!!!! ignore the silly people that post insensitive things, you are beutifull and perfect, people only post stuff like that because they feel insecure. big hugs! :hugs: x

Ignore her honey. She's a stupid moo moo :rofl:

I saw your status and I was thinking, "Who does that and says things like that about people?"

Love the dress hun it's really pretty xx

Hey hun - ignore the family members who are full of negativity, you don't need people like that in your life! You're gorgeous :flower: xxx

:hugs: thanks ladies :flower:

today I have been focusing on getting the excitement back for the wedding :happydance: I feel like a cow for not inviting her, but I just couldn't face it as I would be wondering all day what she was thinking

Chris is being a sweetheart and is taking me shopping on friday and treating me :happydance: we're going to the shopping park at broughton, so I'll be having a nosey round all the shops and am thinking of looking for a pair of new jeans (as well as quite a few bits in boots), and I think we're going to start christmas shopping for people too :yipee:

wedding wise, I'm happy, and feeling a lot more content than I was yesterday. The only problem is that I still haven't heard anything back from the dj or the dress shop, so don't know what to do about that :(

Good for you for standing your ground and not inviting her. I wouldn't want people there who I thought was judging me either - that's not what the day is about!

Bless Chris for taking you out :) Might drop some hints to Matt haha! I need to buy new jeans. None of the ones I own at the moment fit me right (I've put some weight on) so I'm constantly living in leggins and jeggins! :dohh:

Don't worry too much about hearing back from the DJ/dress shop. It might take them a few days to respond :) If you're getting worried though, maybe give them a call? xx

I think I'll leave it until we get back from our weekend away, that gives them a few more days to get back to me :thumbup:

I know I whinge about him sometimes, but he has such ways of making me feel special, and he might be one for pdas but I wouldn't change him for all the money in the world, I can't wait to be his wife :cloud9:

Your cousin sounds bliddy horrid and i'm pleased your not inviting her and not letting her get you down.
Yey for Chris taking you for treats :). I love getting treats lol xxx

ooohhh and my moh is getting back in touch with me properly now, she's sent me her mobile number and we're going to meet up in a couple of weeks :happydance: I have missed her so freaking much so I have to say I'm majorly excited for seeing her again :cloud9:

:happydance: I love it when friends get back in touch. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->