:cloud9:

I cannot promise you a lifetime of sunshine
I cannot promise riches, wealth or gold
I cannot promise you an easy pathway
That leads away from change or growing old
But I can promise all my heart's devotion
A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow
A love that's ever true and ever growing
A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow.

Ahhhhh I'm so tempted to see if they have an appointment available in February or March on a monday for me to go and try dresses on :blush: It's all Tiff's fault ladies :winkwink: :)hugs: Tiff it was a brilliant idea)

I'm glad you liked it! :mrgreen: It definitely helped me, that's for sure. I don't think they'll mind either, it shows that you are showing an interest in their stock and ultimately they'll get a sale. Trust me, they want you to come in. :haha:

As for your cousin. :growlmad: What a twit. :nope:

That would upset me as well, I hate when people don't think before they speak. Its incredibly hurtful. :hugs: Awesome that Chris cheered you up!!!

Sorry I haven't been around, its been crazy busy here. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Awwwww sweetie don't worry about it :flower: I wasn't thinking you'd be around anyway as I bet it's super crazy busy there :D

Just ordered some more eyeshadows, a container for them and a clinique chubby stick lip balm thing to try out :D

Just had this back from the bridal store

Hi Emily,

Firstly when is your Wedding date? That would help me answer some of your questions.

What I would suggest is to come over when you are in a position to order or buy off the peg.
Of course you are welcome at anytime but my reasons for saying that are that we sell a lot of dresses off the peg, as we get a lot of travelling brides wanting to buy and take away.
So if you come and see something there will be no guarantee it will be in the shop on your next visit.

You can have an appointment at anytime do you still want July?

Kind Regards
Barbara

Why is it that I can exfoliate and moisturise yet foundation looks absolutely awful on me.

Yet when I use tinted moisturiser it looks fine, even, dare I say it (pic included too)? Nice :shrug:

I really hope the ladies at debenhams in london can help me out with the foundation in december, and that the clinique ladies can help me this weekend :(

Attachments

• IMG-20110908-00231.jpg
    IMG-20110908-00231.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
:happydance: on the reply to the email. Have you emailed back? x

I haven't written back yet, was going to do it in between sorting things for going away this weekend :D

So it looks like the best option is going to be going in July as that's when I'll probably have the money to pay for a dress :D

I hate my body, I really do hate it :cry:

The one night we're at the caravan without his parents and af decides to turn up :trouble: I guess it explains the backache and stomach ache, and the not sleeping last night but I just wasn't expecting it yet, but then again I should always expect the unexpected with my ****ed up cycles :cry:

Why does everything seem so impossible when af is here?? :sad2:

Damn the witch :witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

Tell AF to F-OFF!! Try not to let it spoil your time with Chris tho Emmy! I am sure you can find lots of fun things to do to occupy your time :thumbup:

x

:rofl: the funny thing is he was feeling proper frisky last night :haha:

I've been trawling through wedding magaxines tonight and I'm falling in love with lots of benjamin roberts dresses :dohh: so I need to arrange a trip to go and try them on. Will try and add some pics sunday night (I'm on the blackberry atm)

I've chosen a Benjamin Roberts dress!!!!! They are so beautiful and I hadn't even looked at them before at all until I went shopping on Thursday!! I was thinking of you whilst I was shopping too, the woman in the bridal shop said they have already taken orders for 2013!! Its never to early to go look!!!!

X

Eek I'm so tempted to make an appointment :happydance: I'll research some more shops and see what I can find, Chris says I can budget £1000 for the dress :shock:

ooooooooo that's a good amount for the dress :wohoo:

I'm sure you'll find something fabulous for that amount :D

I can't wait, will see what shops I can find that stock them :D

The in laws to be seem quite excited about it all too :happydance:

Is that 1k for the dress, or 1k for the veil etc too, i went to a bridal shop and the veil was £100! and the tiara was £50! bloody rip off! nw im borrowing mhy aunts veil and tiara if they go with whichever dress i choose! x

I'll probably buy a veil off ebay, but will only use the trusted sellers with high feedback

Have spotted some stunning drsses so will be posting links when I can nab the laptop off Chris :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->