it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I got mine off eBay and it was lovely. A lot cheaper than the ones in the bridal store. It meant I could spend the money on other things.

ok, so far I have spotted these Benjamin Roberts dresses

https://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/images/products/2112-bQYU.jpg

https://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/images/products/2229-Y8n5.jpg

https://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/images/products/2157-WK5.jpg

https://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/images/products/2160-zMjA.jpg

it's soooooooooooo pretty, and very much the style of dress I was thinking of when I first started looking :happydance: going to e-mail round some stores tomorrow and see if they have it in to try on

Ooohhh and we're going through the list of rooms at the hotel tonight ready to get them allocated to people :thumbup: It looks like it'll be mainly Chris' family at the hotel, but I am going to get 2 twin rooms set aside for my bridesmaids from Cheshire (Vici and Emma), and I still need to figure out someone to have the executive suite off me the night of the wedding, unless we leave that room empty :shrug:

Love the 1st and 2nd but all are stunning :) xx

I love number 2, its like the dress i tried on :)
Im so glad most of my family live in the town im getting married so i dont need to worry about their travel etc! x

Im worrying about where Stew's fam are gonna stay. They are from Southampton, Harrogate and bliddy Scotland!! lol xxx

E-mail sent to the venue to confirm a rough price estimate for each room :thumbup:

It's crazy because there's so many of Chris family that may very well want to stay and it's a case of figuring out how we can fit them all in. It looks like I may have to select some other B&Bs from the surrounding area to put my dad's side of the family and our friends in :wacko:

Lovely dresses Em. Try them on and see which one is your favourite!

Haven't got round to e-mailing the stores yet :dohh:

Have spent the night stressing about accomodation options for people. I've found a few static caravans for hire on the same caravan park and think this is brill, because if they get booked up then transport will be easier for people. I was thinking of arranging a mini bus for people who are further afield than Machynlleth, but Chris doesn't think we should be looking at paying for people's transport :shrug:

Honey, stop the panic now!

It is not your responsibility to sort out everyone's accommodation. We gave people a list of places to say and prices and left them to it. You don't need to worry about this. Honestly. Give yourself a break.

:hugs:

I won't be booking their accomodation for them, just wanted to arrange transport for them :blush:

Chris does have a point, but I was planning on putting a mini bus on for my cousins from my house to the venue and back again as none of them drive and they all want to share the day with us more than anything. I think me wanting to arrange transport for the others is more a case of trying to alleviate any upset and stop it before it could possibly even happen :dohh:

On a plus note, I have e-mailed a few stores about the Benjamin Roberts dresses :yipee:

Just got myself an introduction kit for the clinique 3 step skincare for my proper skin type and the lady has given me a voucher for a free sample of their repairwear foundation, and she'll do a make up trial with me to give me some hints and tips :happydance:

Don't worry about transport hun, everyone can sort that themselves.

You could give everyone a list of places that very close by, people like won't have a clue where's best to book :haha:

:happydance: On the make up xx

I agree Emmy - its not your responsibility to arrange everything for them! We are going to include a list of places to stay nearby with a price guide and we are going to put in directions to our venue, I'm going to get these printed on an insert and put them in the formal invitations!

If you really want to arrange a minibus then what you could do is get some prices and then split the cost between all of the guests who will use it? That way its not costing you any money but you are making sure they have a way to get to the wedding!

Now to the important stuff - what BR dresses do you like?? Mine is 2058, haven't got round to posting pics on my thread yet! I'm scared OH will see them lol!!

X

I like 2112, 2229, 2157 and 2160 :happydance: there's some piccies and links on page 115 :cloud9:

Has anyone heard of ELF cosmetics? I've just found their website and they have hd powder for £6, brushes for £1.50 and false lashes for £1.50, but I don't know if they're any good :shrug:

I'm going to put an order in today with ELF, it's saving about £80 that I would have spent on brushes from mac if I hadn't discovered them :wohoo:

I've just wrote up a list of things that need to be paid for, am I forgetting anything?

Venue hire - £250 deposit paid
Food
Giving notice
Registrar
Photographer - £100 deposit paid
Bridesmaids dresses and accessories
My dress, veil, shoes, underwear, tiara
Flowergirl dress
Presents for best man, bridesmaids etc
Chris' suit
Best man, Chris' dad, ushers suits (my brother's won't wear fancy suits)
Flowers
DJ
Decorations
Favours
Invites

My bad - I should have looked at the previous page first! I'm on my Blakcberry and its taking ages to load the pics!! Can't wait to have a look!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->