it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

:happydance: How much do you think they will cost in total then hun. Might try and find a dress maker myself because the ones i want will work out expensive xxx

Pretty dresses :thumbup: Wish I was as organized as you, I would be (honest:blush:) except we don't want to commit to ordering things until OH finds out if he can get this training for the oil rigs :dohh:

I think for the 6 of them it will be about £200 in fabric, but it does mean that I have exactly the style I want, in the colour I want, Nikki gets to wear a proper bra, so it's win win all round :yipee:

Also .....................................................

WE HAVE A THEME :yipee: :happydance:

Pink butterflies :cloud9:

My cake maker wants to try something new as well so I think we're going down the cupcake route, with pink icing, pink edible glitter, and an edible pink butterfly on top :blush:

https://www.sweetindulgenceuk.com/userimages/strawberry_cupcake.jpg

I've spotted a beautiful alice band or hair comb for the bridesmaids to wear, so I think what I'll do is give them the choice of which one they would like to wear and then buy whichever one they want :happydance:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Picture6-3.png
Butterfly Crystal Tiara UK

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Picture7-3.png
Butterfly Alice Band China

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Picture8-3.png
Butterfly Hair Comb UK

So with the theme being decided I need to rethink the invites :dohh: Chris' mum and dad are getting us a printer and inks for Christmas, so I'll be starting work on the invites in the new year :happydance:

Sorry I've been AWOL lately, but have just caught up on the last few pages. Great news that you've got the BM dresses sorted. Things seem to really be coming together for you xx

Sorry I've been AWOL lately, but have just caught up on the last few pages. Great news that you've got the BM dresses sorted. Things seem to really be coming together for you xx

don't apologise hun, you've had so much going on :hugs:

The BM dress is lovely Emmy and you will save a fortune getting them made. I wish I had known someone who made dresses because my BM dresses took a big chunk of our budget and I only got 4.

Also loving the butterfly theme, you will be able to get some much to tie in with it. I agree with sticking with pink too, its so pretty and girly and will be perfect for a summer wedding.

x

Just been looking at the website for the shop that I'll be going to in March and have looked at some of the designers that they have there and these are my favourite dresses so far :cloud9:

Sincerity Plus 4547

Justin Alexander 8591 anyone think this looks similar to the Snow White one by Alfred Angelo?

Justin Alexander 8569

Justin Alexander 8541

Venus WF080

Venus VW8601

:cloud9: these are my favourites so far, just wish March was here now so I can go for my appointment

JA 8569 is stunning!!!

x

That is actually one of my favourites so far too :cloud9: I hope the dress shop has it in stock for me to try on in march, or at least something very similar

:cloud9: thanks to my fabulous friends on fb and their friends - I've won this for my wedding :happydance:

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks hun, I'm super excited as it means I can have the exact tiara i want - I'll post pics later as I'm on the ipad and need to figure out how to copy and paste pictures :happydance:

Oh yay, you won! I did click for you. That's great news :wohoo:

oh i meant to click but couldnt work out how to do it on my phone, sorry. but you got it any way!

and cran, no worries hun, I was about 40 likes ahead of the closest person :happydance:

I've brought my tiara :blush:

We were told yesterday that Chris will be losing £200 of his wages which means we don't have a lot of leeway on our £6000 budget :nope:

I had £50 in my bank this morning left over from monday's carer's allowance payment which I was going to be spending on christmas pressies etc. But I thought it would be best to get things towards invites and buy my tiara so that they don't come out of the budget (we'll be putting away either £400 for 8 months or £500 for 8 months from july next year, which will be £4000 saved for the budget, then I'll be saving £40 a week from the first week of next year so that will be where the extra £2000 comes from).

So this is my tiara :cloud9: it goes perfectly with my bracelet that I won, so I just need to find a necklace now :D

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Picture9-2.png

And I have plenty of money left to do christmas stuff with :happydance:

Aww hun that sucks that he is losing £200 a month. Thats a big chunk when you are saving. We have a seperate account for the wedding but i tend to find that i put the money in to save every month but then buy the little things and that goes through as normal expenses. If you buy things as you are going along you don't notice it as much i think.

I can't see the tiara at the mo (stoopid work comp) but i will have a gander on my phone later :) xxx

Oh I wish I had known that was the tiara you wanted!!! I have one that's almost the same that I would have just given you (had you paid postage for it). It was orginally my tiara, then I went with a crystal headband.

I am so so so so so happy you won the bracelet. I can't think of a more deserving person!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->