It's all over AF got me.....

looks like its darker today than the other day?

when are you due... youre welcome!

when are you due... youre welcome!

Anytime now really, My cycles range from 24 days up to my longest cycles of 33 days. I have only had 33 day cycles like twice over a little over a year and a half since i have been tracking my cycles. I think I average about 27 day cycles most of the time though, but it is frustrating since it isnt always the same every month...:wacko:

Wannabeprego--I can totally see a faint line on the latest test, without tweaking or tilting the screen :) When do you plan on testing again? I really hope this is it for you! How long have you be NTNP?

P.s. I love your Gir animation--one of our pups is named after him :)

Wannabeprego--I can totally see a faint line on the latest test, without tweaking or tilting the screen :) When do you plan on testing again? I really hope this is it for you! How long have you be NTNP?

P.s. I love your Gir animation--one of our pups is named after him :)

Thanks for looking at my test!!!:winkwink: I know that I should be patient and wait to retest in a couple of days, but knowing me and my obsession with POAS, I will probably retest tomorrow morning with FMU. I will be sure to update the thread if i do!!

Me and DH started out with TTC and than switched to NTNP because of the stress of it, and some financial issues, but the total time is about a year and a half probably. :thumbup:

Glad u like my dancing dog...:haha:

I spy a line babe, fingers crossed you'll be joining us properly on Feb valentines in a couple of days if not before xx

I spy a line babe, fingers crossed you'll be joining us properly on Feb valentines in a couple of days if not before xx

Thanks for looking at my test!!!:flower:

Congrats on your BFP!!!!:winkwink:

Yes, I have been stalking the February Valentines thread hoping I can officialy join it soon. :blush: Wish me luck!!! :thumbup:

Well i went to the store this afternoon and picked up some more HPT's and found more of the purple handled tests...So i couldn't wait until FMU to try using them again and did this test with afternoon pee, and this line came up within the time limit and is light pink...I cant wait for tomorrow morning to try it with FMU, the purple handle tests are more sensitive than FRER, and I really think it is getting darker that previous ones I did, even with my watered down afternoon pee, and i am thinking I can say that I finally have my BFP..but I am scared ...:wacko:

click the white bar to make it bigger, this picture is unaltered....
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC01469.jpg

tweaked it. but you can deff see pink without the tweak!

Attachments

• wannabepreggo.jpg
    wannabepreggo.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 30
tweaked it. but you can deff see pink without the tweak!

Thanks for doing that for me hun...:winkwink:

I am so ready to call a BFP, but I am trying to stay calm and be cautious. I really wanted the FRER to be nice and dark by now to feel more confident about saying I am pregnant, but I do think the pruple handled test is getting darker, and this line came up even with afternoon pee...I do think that tomorrow with FMU it will be even darker...Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!! :winkwink:

TRY to wait a cpl days! orrr test with FMU. i bet its darker tomorrow or the next day=)

It really does look like the start of something! I'd stop short of calling it a "BFP" and just call it a "FP" for now (faint positive); But I bet that changes tomorrow! I am SO excited for you!

Try to stay optimistic; hopefully you and your hubby understand that every pregnancy is different :) Good luck to you!

It really does look like the start of something! I'd stop short of calling it a "BFP" and just call it a "FP" for now (faint positive); But I bet that changes tomorrow! I am SO excited for you!

Try to stay optimistic; hopefully you and your hubby understand that every pregnancy is different :) Good luck to you!

Thanks for being honest about what u see on the test hun..:flower:. Lets hope tomorrow's is darker and than I can make it official....:blush::winkwink:

Good luck! I think I can see something too!! And like I've said earlier, I never get anything on these tests, and trust me; I stare! :dust:

i can see it!!!
good luck on tomorrows test!!!!

hi i can def see something in the FRER unaltered ones but not sure about the other one, but i dont think it helps that my office is quite dark at the min so that might be why.

Good Luck hope its the start for you!

anxiously awaiting and update here...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"