It's all over AF got me.....

Wannabe those are fab lines. I see them easily on your new test! So happy for you. Congrats!!! :)

Ooooh, yeah, that's a line!!! Congratulations! I am going to continue looking for an update with a darker test though :0)

I hope I can join you in the new rooms soon!

Hey hunny....Thought I would post my tests on your thread. You can see for yourself the line I had on my purple cap test compared to the IC and FRER.:flower:

Attachments

• All%20three.jpg
    All%20three.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 26
Hey hunny....Thought I would post my tests on your thread. You can see for yourself the line I had on my purple cap test compared to the IC and FRER.:flower:

oh..thats great hun..Thank you so sooo much for sharing it with me!!!!:thumbup:

Ive seen all of wannabes tests...even the ones she doesnt post on here..and that is exactly like hers!!!

Ive seen all of wannabes tests...even the ones she doesnt post on here..and that is exactly like hers!!!

Thanks hun.Yup, you have seen them all, LOL....Yeah i think i can maybe start to get a little excited because this could really finally be my month!!!! :happydance::happydance:

where do u get the purple ones?

hey hun, I got them from this website.... They are called Midstream..

Here is a link to them...:winkwink:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/5pregtesstri.html

what did you do diff this cycle??

Hmmm, assuming that hopefully I have managed to pull it off this month finally, ummm, the things we did different are using preseed or no lubircation when possible. We had alot of :sex: this cycle, most of it was in the beginning of my cycle, we had sex about 3 days before I OV'ed, On what I thought was my OV day and than like 3 days after I Ov'ed too, so :sex: :sex: and more :sex:!!:blush: I used the soft cup to keep the :spermy: in place after :sex: on my fertile days and laid in bed for at least 15 minutes after :sex: with the soft cup in place, I think that helped alot. Other than that I honestly didnt do anything else different.

Good luck and baby dust to you hun. I hope you get your BFP soon!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey hun, sounds like you've covered all corners this month!! :thumbup: have you ever tried or considered temping/charting? xx

Hey hun, sounds like you've covered all corners this month!! :thumbup: have you ever tried or considered temping/charting? xx

Thanks for the suggestion, but DH and me went from TTC to NTNP because of the stress of TTC,and :sex: becoming more like a job than enjoyable after all of this time, so we have been trying a more laid back approach. Plus the stress of TTC has been wearing on us both month after month. I cant imagine doing the temps every morning, I think it would be to much for me and i would forget to do it most mornings. It is a little too robotic/obsessive for me as well. Hopefully we have done it this month though and I will be able to head over to first tri and move on from the TTC section for sure soon!!:thumbup:

In general I will be holding off on testing and wont be updating this thread until next week, unless I have bad news and AF shows or I cant hold back and test on a digi or something early...so here I am in limbo land, but the HPT's say I am prego, there is no way all of those second lines can be false positives right?? My gut instincts say this is it, but i am too scared to get excited or celebrate or tell DH because of how long I have been going through this. Long story short I will update the thread next week or if anything else develops any sooner. Testing is getting to be too expensive and I think I need to let some time pass before I can get more answers and dish out more $$ on tests. :blush:

I understand what your saying hunny, you have to do it your way and whats best for you and your DH....yer testing can be expensive, but your right, they must be BFPs!! :thumbup: xxx

The :witch: just got me. i cant believe after all of the second lines I got on my tests that this is happening again. :cry: I should of known better than to believe those tests. i feel like the girl who cryed wolf. I will never ever ever use the purple handled tests every again. I should of known better than to get my hopes up this month, only to be crushed once again. What a fool i am.:nope::cry: It just isnt going to happen naturally for me and DH and I need to accept it, with his low sperm count why do i even bother. This sucks!!! If it was going to happen than it would of by now and i just need to accept reality for what it is. :growlmad:

Unfortunatly, I have a bunch of those purple handled tests left and I think I am going to burn them because they suck.... :growlmad:

I do see a line on your HPT is it pink or gray? What kind of test is that? I swear I have peed on just about every kind of HPT and I've never seen that one lol! Good luck and can't wait to see tomorrows!

I just bought some on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/Early-Detect...IG/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1307236958&sr=8-24

I don't know what they're called but I've seen a lot of ladies here use them.

So these are the IC? I havebeen looking where to get them and couldnt find it!

Oh hunni Im so sorry to hear that!! They all looked like lines!! Im sending you loads of :hugs: your way. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->