Its all over

mrs m25

Reaction score
Well after a week from hell its all over for me. Lost my Lo at 5 weeks. DH and i are going to take a break for a while get my head straight and i am going to come away from this forum for a while. Good luck to you all and happy and healthy pregnancies! xxx

:hugs: take care of yourself and good luck in the future. Xxx

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will be back here soon for a full happy and healthy nine months.:hugs:

Aw hun I am so sorry, big hugs :hugs: Look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready xx :flower:

Aw I'm sorry to hear that you had such a horrible wait, good for the future when you decide it time to try again xx

It has been horrible, but this sounds bad but in a way its a relief to have some resolution. Please dont think bad of me. My urine came up negative today and they said no point even doing a scan. I am ok just take a break from it and recover i am still young- 26 nearly 27 so have time. Good luck with your pregnancy Leigh xxx

I don't think bad at all, it's good to get get your answers even tho they are not what you wanted. That's wat I had to think when it happened to me I am only 25 so we do have time, goos luck and Thank you xx

So sorry hun :hugs:

Sending you really positive thoughts and hope you have lots of support in the real world too.

XxX

Thanks all I have alot of support in the real world thankfully. Going to give my body a break and my mind. Almost NTNP but just let it happen. I am sure it will just have to have some time before putting myself through the strain again. Although i have had a horrific time and i know lots of women will have bleeding and go on to have healthy pregnancies its just poor luck. xxx

im so sorry to hear yr sdad new havign ahd 4 losses my self i no its heartbreaking if u need to chat feel free to inbox me at any time xx hugs to u and yr angel x

So very sorry to hear that hon, be kind to yourself and dh xx :hug:

sorry for your loss. take your time hun, you will know best when you are ready again. xx

I'm so sorry MrsM25. Good luck when you start trying again. Take care of yourself x x

Im so sorry to hear hun, were always here for a chat and support when you are ready to come back

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"