It's all starting now!

DJ79

Reaction score
I just burst into tears (and I mean proper tears!) because there is too much water in my noodles! I'm now laughing at myself and crying at the same time! 😱

Hahaha oh man.. I cried watching cars with my kids when the king crashes and lightning goes back to help. Like FULL SOBBING TEARS. I've seen that movie probably 500 times.

Those are the fun times that can make you feel absolutely nuts!

That was me last week.

I was driving to class and started crying over absolutely nothing. I'd cry for 2 minutes, stop for a minutes, cry for another 2, etc. It kept on like for like 20 minutes. I eventually got irritated with it and started laughing too. Couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying.

The crying finally stopped, but then I just started cracking up over absolutely nothing. Needless to say, I was quite exhausted by the time I got to class!

I burst in to tears the other day reading birthing card inserts when choosing one for my husband. Went to the till all snotty and red eyes, assistant looked at me like I was a right freak. Damn hormones!

I just burst into tears (and I mean proper tears!) because there is too much water in my noodles! I'm now laughing at myself and crying at the same time! 😱

hahah!! How sweet! I cry over everything now, too. We were reading children's books and I was almost sobbing uncontrollably lol!!!

I seem to have more bad days now than I ever thought! But I know there are better days ahead. I hate being pregnant, but I love this child haha.

I cried happy tears when my dh just brought home my fave pizza haha

I haven't really cried. What is wrong with me?! :shrug:

I haven't really cried. What is wrong with me?! :shrug:

Nothing at all, hun! Wait until you have the baby... That's when I started having hormonal cries. I never cried during my previous pregnancy lol

I've just read about so many gals crying and I have yet to cry over something silly :haha: Plus, I'm actually a bit of a crier - so it's surprising!

I've just read about so many gals crying and I have yet to cry over something silly :haha: Plus, I'm actually a bit of a crier - so it's surprising!

Wait until baby comes and your running on 4 hours of sleep! lol

I expected to be a crier from lack of sleep after DD was born, so I was really shocked that I wasn't. But then when she was 3 weeks old, my mom tripped, spilled coffee, she went off her rocker, then I started crying and cried over everything from then on out for a good couple of months. It just took awhile to catch up to me.

I used to be a crier, then I went to being a non-crier. So I'm now pretty much a hormonal or sleep deprived crier.

But you may not be a pregnancy or hormonal crier! Or a tired crier lol and there's nothing wrong with that. Consider yourself lucky.

I've almost cried a couple of times in class over class discussions, especially babies. It would have been a very awkward moment if I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->