its all to much.....

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
Alana just couldnt handle the pace......:rofl:

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/dan161081/Picture0026.jpg

Couldn't bear to watch the dirty reds downfall huh?

well at least if the thai completes the takeover , you know they will sell good takeaways:rofl: as football doesnt get them anywhere these days

Roll on Saturday! Will I see you there? Or do you live in London with the rest of the Man u fans?

Roll on Saturday! Will I see you there? Or do you live in London with the rest of the Man u fans?

No , but i was in london last week , i saw joey barton begging for a new club as he doesnt think his current one cuts it anymore. For a TRUE blue he doesnt show the faith

we will beat you , if things get desperate at half time you can always bring pearce on.:rofl:

Don't you think your boys might be struggling a bit, after all you just got battered for 90 mins in the pouring rain in Italy. Now you have to come to the place we all know you fear the most!

Don't you think your boys might be struggling a bit, after all you just got battered for 90 mins in the pouring rain in Italy. Now you have to come to the place we all know you fear the most!

would struggling be 13th in he premiership or the semi finals of the champs league , fa cup final and 5 points clear in the premiership?

The only thing they fear or should i say feel sorry for is vassell and samaras running round the pitch saying "i will score i will score"

Just imagine how embarrasing it would be to lose the premiership at the ground of the team 13th in the league.......

que sera sera, whatever will be will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->