it's almost time !

wild2011

Reaction score
ok so 3 days till term :thumbup:

i've made it this far, have been treading carefully this last week as had lo 1 at exactly 36 weeks & i really want to get my second homebirth :coffee:

my first lo was 45 mins from waters going.

lo 2 28 mins from first contraction, and born in the back of an ambulance.

lo 3 planned homebirth, back to back, with a possibly 10 minutes of gas and air, 1 hour 3o minutes, her positioning was awful but we got there :happydance:

soo im really confident ill make it to 37 weeks plus now, so all excited for my pending homebirth round 2.

But i do have a growth scan on Thursday, which will be the ultimate decission maker. I never measured anything other than spot on or behind with the girls, and im measuring 4.5 weeks ahead since 26 weeks, so cant get the all clear till ive had this scan.

here's to hoping it is all fine hes average and just lots of water, then it will be all systems go.

i really can't wait to meet my little man. :happydance::happydance:

was scared stiff at my last homebirth incase they didnt make it on time to assist, so kind of thankfull she was back to back, less panicked this time, and no negative thoughts, :kiss::cloud9:

Am so excited for you :happydance: Hoping scan goes ok and lil man can pop out at home. :hugs:

good luck! god your labours were so quick! wish my LO was like your first! my waters broke and ended up on pitocin drip!!
hope all's going good. x

thanks for all your kind words ladies! will share my labour dust, wen and if theres any left over, :D :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->