It's another 'who done it' in Eastenders then...

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Seriously we spend months trying to guess who fathered baby George Michael and just as they put us out of our misery they throw another one in with Archie being popped off.

Any ideas on who you think done it? I hope they don't leave us waiting months to find out!

Hmmm i have no idea as there are so many with the motive. I know Bradleys leaving so i was thinking maybe him..now that shocked me Alfie forcing Stacy!!
But i dont know who it was, i hope they dont let this one run for ages either.

I hope it's Ronnie. She's a nutter as it is.

I thought Stacey but with her dad leaving/dying I don't think she'd do it to her own kid. We saw Phil with a crowbar & Janine with a letter opener so doubt it's either of them as it was done with the nearest thing to hand. Maybe Sam? Or Ben for an exciting twist lol.

i vote grant or the mitchell sister - cant remember her name

sam??the one who has the same laughing and crying face?lol
Donna
xxx

I am wreaking my head here and one min its this and that I dont know. I dont think its sam but then she is twisted. Janeen , no. ian beal wouldnt have the guts but is nervous as he has that lap top. Jack, possible and bradley. It wasnt peggy or Phil I dont think,

apparently its feb we find out, thats miles away!

I can't wait to find out, it'll probably be somebody totally random like Pat or Stacey's Mum... That reminds me of a song :lol:

im not sure but OH thinks Shirley :rofl: and my brother says Ben or Billy lol

I think Peggy but then again thats too obvious. My OH thinks it was Ben too lol. I don't think it was Ronnie because she's already been taken away so its not much of a climax.

We find out in the live episode in Feb.

well i said ronnie to start with but thats far too obvious now!!i can safely say i have no idea 'who dun it' but how funny is phil just now?? haha xx

sam ben or grant

my initial thought was jack!! duno yyy

sam because she trusted him didnt see her iwth nothing wer was she at the time didntseem shocked sads etc etc etc...sam is a fdjctrdtfcdugfukkk!!! she gets me soooo mad

grants cuse suppose to be coming back

ben for a twist.??
we find out in there live show in feb for there aniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe