Its BD week! anyone else?

paintrider89

Reaction score
Lol, kinda TMI, but exciting all the same. My period tracker estimates that I should O this week, and I'm in my fertile days. Even though we are more NTNP, I thought it would be fun to go by what my phone says. And hubby getting broody, so I told him and he was excited!

Anyone else possibly O this week and excited?

Good luck!
Also want to mention just in case you didn't know, your profile still says "expecting" and with a pic of a pregnancy test, it seems like you just got a positive but I think it was probably for your little girl a while back?

Lol, I didn't even realize I hadn't changes that. Thanks for pointing it out :)

Maybe if I change it, I will jinx myself and get pregnant again

Apparently no matter how much I try, my profile photo wants to stay :(

I see a cute little girl in your avatar and it says Mum! :)

BD week here too, but I have been hoping for negative OPKs since Monday. DH is on nights this week and tonight is his last shift. Thankfully it looks like I should get my positive OPK tomorrow and then O the day after. PHEW! Really thought I was going to miss it then.

We're meant to be NTNP, but I am still charting and doing OPK's. I've been doing that for years anyway. :D

Yes, I was able to puzzle it through :)

Good luck, I think we pretty much missed our 'golden opportunity' but it's okay, guess that's half the fun of NTNP.

I have never used OPK's but I have herd ladies talk about them on here. What does it mean to get a negative OPK?

OPKs just test for the surge of LH (lutinising hormone) that you release in order to pop an egg. You usually test positive about 24-48 hours before ovulating. So they're really useful! If I get a positive tonight the I should o either tomorrow or Friday :)

Sorry you missed your window! Maybe you didn't though, best keep BDing just in case! ;)

Have your cycles come back with you still breastfeeding? Mine didn't come back til I dropped daytime feeds with DD.

I JUST had my first one last month (January). I combo feed, so mostly just bf evening/nights. Ideally I get my BFP after she turns 1. I've been thinking of using some type of cycle tracking at that point...

How long have you been ntnp?

Ah yeah that was what I was like too. We started TTC the month after DD turned 1 and were very lucky to get pregnant that first cycle.

This is our first cycle this time, but we've been using pull out method for over three years with no oops pregnancies and loads of slack cycles. Hoping it was just dumb luck!! :)

I would recommend fertility friend deffo. I've used it for years. Just click my chart and go to the home page. They have a ll sorts of useful stuff on how to chart and when to know you're fertile etc. Love it!!

We use the POM too, I hate what BCP does to my body. We used it until we started NTNP for the first time.

Apparently no matter how much I try, my profile photo wants to stay :(

Same thing happened to me when I came back after being off the forum for a couple years. Turned out I was changing it at the wrong place! I see you've figured it out! :thumbup:

Oh yeah I will never go back on hormonal BC. Even before we had agreed to a third baby, when DH was still on the fence we both still said we would much rather have a third baby by accident and then get me sterilised during my c-section than me ever touch hormonal BC again. It's awful!!

It's bad because I feel like if I genuinely didn't want another baby, or if we just didn't want one yet - what are the options?! There are hardly any options that aren't just awful (condoms), take tons of knowledge and self control (NFP) or hormonal. I think there's the copper coil, but that's about it.

Exactly. Though I have considered having my hubby sterilized instead, it's less money, and less invasive.... he's a pretty big wimp though, likely cry his way out of it.

I haven't looked into the coil much. Glad I get at least one more before I have to spend some time reading up though. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->