Its been 1yr since i had my Implanon removed and i have yet to come out pregnant!

berollins

Reaction score
I had my IMPLANON removed January 16,2013 ! its been a year and we have been really TTC I've done the ovulation calendar, I have had my period on time every month since I removed it ,until these last month , I got my period on Nov. 1st, and again Nov.29th, and I have yet to get it again ,I have taken a test almost every week to make sure I am pregnant but they are all NEG., I have really bad headaches, horrible back pain and I pee like 50x a day !Is there anyway I can be pregnant and if so has anyone had these same issues after removal of the Implanon and have had trouble conceiving like me ! please help answer my questions im so confused ! thinking something is wrong with me !

Its unlikely but still possible. I'd recommend seeing a dr. ASAP. If you are preggy and aren't making enough HCG that can be bad for the baby. Alternative even if you arent getting yourself checked out to make sure your in good health is never a bad thing to do. There's lots of reasons you could be late and they are anything as simple as stress to false pregnancy and so on.
So see a dr. They'll get you checked out and give you the answers your looking for. At the very least if you are preggy it will keep you from being on one of those TV shows where women just randomly give birth one day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->