It's been awhile..

StarBrites

Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've been on here. I currently have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. This month my husband and I slipped up in the moment and may have ended up pregnant. I am not on birth control and usually we use condoms but didn't this time and didn't pull out. Not sure when I actually ovulated but I'm guessing we DTD 3-4 days before ovulation. I have a regular cycle and ovulation was estimated on Nov 28. So it is a slim chance but still a chance! I will be testing around the 10th. AF is due the 13th. We conceived our daughter with NTNP :laugh2:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1510725600z0z27z14.png

Hi there!

It’s been a while since I’ve been here too. I’m back because we are NTNP #3.
It seems much quieter than a few years ago.
I see you have suffered hyperemisis. I had it with both pregnancies and it does make me nervous to potentially go through it again. Does it make you nervous as well?

Hello Haylee! Yes it absolutely makes me nervous! I threw up most of my pregnancy (was on Zofran and had some er visits for fluids) , threw up during my labor everytime I pushed, and even threw up during my emergency section! Lol. It was hell.. ugh! I'm really hoping I don't get it again if I do become pregnant. I am trying to get a job and take care of our 3 year old too!

My hyperemisis started just shy of 6 weeks with both my boys and I vomited multiple times a day until I delivered. Many hospital visits, iv’s etc. Maxalon did nothing for me and Zofran definitely helped but back then it was $80 for four wafers!! I’m currently 8 dpo (I think) and can’t shake the feeling that I’m pregnant! If I am that means I may have only 2-3 weeks until I’m back on the HG bandwagon. I’d love a miracle to have a pregnancy without it so I can really enjoy it. I loved being PG but also hated it being so sick!
Good luck this cycle :flower:

I have had a lot of increase in CM and having lower crampy feeling!

Have you done any tests yet? The last time I was pregnant we dtd 4 days before and he didn't even properly ahem in there... Lol tmi, but completely possible

Tomorrow AF is due and so far all I've had are BFN :(

Thank you! I shouldn't get my hopes up too much since we weren't even trying, but I just can't help it! Lol =) I used my last test yesterday morning and decided not to buy anymore and just wait for AF!

AF is here! Boo!! Thank you everyone who was waiting with me! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->