It's finally happened! I'm PREGNANT!!

schnoogles

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Can't believe that I am finally joining you!
I found out today that I am expecting my second baby on the 30th November, I am 3.5 weeks, however, due to short cycles I only took the test 1 day early.

Anybody want to be bump buddies?
I'm so excited, I want to scream it from the roof tops, don't know how I will keep it secret for weeks!

Hi!

I hope I'm not jinxing myself but after I got my first faint line yesterday and a clearer one today, I think it's quite save to say I'm pregnant.

And according to FertilityFriend my Due Date is November 29, so only a day earlier than you! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a HH nine months.

I'm due the 26th with my second as well! I'd love a bumpy! <3

Congratulations! :) we have a birth club November nuggets you should come join us! X

Congrats! That's so exciting! I'd love to be a bump buddy with you, as my calculations say I'm due just before you, the 22nd :)

Great, I will definitely head over to the group. Congratulations on your BFPs!! It's great to know that there are others on the same roller coaster ride! We definitely need to keep in touch xx

Woo hoo! I say your post in the pregnancy test section and am so excited for you! I am due November 24th so we will be pretty close as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->