It's finally testing time FX! Another update Dec 3rd

YAAAAAAAYYYYYY Jess I'm so happy for you!!!!!! I second the journal....umm...gotta keep up with your progress and this baby sister!

Anyone know where or how I make a journal on here ??

I have no clue but that baby ticker makes me smile knowing that you're progressing. Sending you love and hugs!

Update we lost the baby had to have a D&C to make sure everything was out .was right before Christmas time. I've been a mess and very depressed. Still bleeding some , haven't been sleeping much I'm a mess. Been a very stressful time for us. We will try again I'm just not sure when yet. Worst holidays in my life but I made it through ok. I will be back just not sure when.

Take care ladies

I am so so sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs xx

so sorry to be reading this, hope you can find some peace and comfort soon

Oh no hun I am so sorry I lost mine Dec 23rd so I know exactly how you feel I cried for a week straight it does get easier but I still find myself crying from time to time . I hope that you can grieve for as long as you need and get your rainbow someday :hugs:

I’m s
Oh no hun I am so sorry I lost mine Dec 23rd so I know exactly how you feel I cried for a week straight it does get easier but I still find myself crying from time to time . I hope that you can grieve for as long as you need and get your rainbow someday :hugs:

I’m so sorry to hear this too xx

I’ve been checking back for updates with you and couldn’t find any. I’m so so sorry girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->