It's finally testing time FX! Another update Dec 3rd

Yay that is amazing news hun !
Thanks it's our miracle baby that's for sure. If it's a girl maybe call her hope. Something along the lines of that. Not sure if a boy have plenty of time =)

Yaay; sorry you're still feeling poorly, hopefully you feel better soon. I am so excited for you, really can't wait to see how it goes next week as well, fingers are crossed!!

That's such fantastic news.... Shows how lines on ICs can cause worry mind. Your bloods are great and fantastic scan!!! Xxx

That's such fantastic news.... Shows how lines on ICs can cause worry mind. Your bloods are great and fantastic scan!!! Xxx
I know the IC had me worried but everything seems fine right now. I'm going to keep testing anyways at least till next weeks scan. I did have a brown speck of blood on the way home just a speck think from the US wand thingy they used nothing since. My OH already told his mom on the way home he's so excited. Waiting to tell everyone else at xmas time. I'm sure I'll be all bloated by then and have a pooch and not a flat stomach so they'll know somethings up lol. Ahhh so excited can't say that enough.

Girl this thread has me wondering why my boobs are sore on cd 22. :haha: We are NOT trying at ALL. But I’ve noticed it for 3 days now. :| Probably menopause :mrgreen:
I’ll be back after early bird specials and BINGO y’all!

Girl this thread has me wondering why my boobs are sore on cd 22. :haha: We are NOT trying at ALL. But I’ve noticed it for 3 days now. :| Probably menopause :mrgreen:
I’ll be back after early bird specials and BINGO y’all!
Menopause oh man you look to young for that . Are you close enough to af to take a test. I have 24 day cycles I would be testing lol. You never know just takes 1 sperm haha or 1million. =)

What an amazing happy outcome from all that worry and stress,over the moon for u xx

Last update not testing anymore so less stress
Test Strips I didnt snap pic till about 15mins or after got busy, grabbed a dollar store cheapie the wider one ...SMU very diluted sample of course, staying hydrated and feel so much better only thing is morning sickness hit hard on /off all day. Don't think it's the cold I have but could be.
Also got 3+ on digital.
Good luck to all u wonderful ladies wish y'all the best! Going to other side now. Just thought I'd share more good news .
PicsArt_12-08-12.02.47.jpg

I’ve never seen my own 3+! I’ve always gotten to 2-3 and they stop so huge congrats to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->