It's finally testing time FX! Another update Dec 3rd

We are on our way home now . They got me in pretty quick. Hooked me up to a iv because I was dehydrated as can be. Took blood work and swabbed my mouth, temp still feverish, blood pressure was up a bit but ok and all the fun stuff.. not!! Looks like just have a bad cold coming on. Also blood work came back I'M PREGNANT STILL!! HCG is at 736. Best part was my OH just found out He's so freaking excited. !!!

They're not sure why I had bleeding I pray numbers go up.

I still have my doctor appointment Friday they gave me my lab work to take with me on Friday when I get another draw then. Get to sit down and talk with her I'm getting a exam that day to,. to see how things look down there. FX

I knew I still felt pregnant felt off still glad I kept testing. Still going to till I feel better about baby.
I know its been crazy thanks for sticking with me in my time of needed answers or eyes!! Will keep y'all posted. ♡♡♡♡

Yay for a beta number at least but sorry your not feeling good hope you feel better soon !

Yay for a beta number at least but sorry your not feeling good hope you feel better soon !
Yes now they just need to keep going up and up. I'm beat that's for sure. What a crazy day. Now when I get home in about 30mins I'll eat some toast or soup maybe take a bath go to bed.

My OH keeps asking if baby and i are ok ,so cute.

Been updating all afternoon, glad you're doing a little better now and can't wait to see labs later this week! Fx

Hope you get some rest and feel better in the morning :)

Been updating all afternoon, glad you're doing a little better now and can't wait to see labs later this week! Fx

Hope you get some rest and feel better in the morning :)

Thanks hun, Just got in the door few mins ago, eating cream of chicken soup with saltines hope it stays down. Then I heading up to lay in bed hopefully go to bed soon. I'm just so happy right now what a crazy ride it's been.

Did they do a transvaginal ultrasound, I truly am not trying to scare you but that is exactly what happens in my ectopics i test faint positive then bleeding like AF then positive tests throughout the time im bleeding and then after I bleed test start getting darker and darker. Also passing out is a sign of an ectopic dont know how many dpo weeks you are but I would definitely recommend getting a scan to verify where the little bean is....

So glad they did betas and you got seen.
As save me said I have been through the same and not to scare you but keep an eye for any pain xxx

That’s amazing about the blood tests,I really hope they increase for u,I’m surprised they didn’t give u an ultrasound with the bleeding and fainting though,gl for Friday xx

I read this and laughed out loud, cried some crazy happy tears, danced a little and then gave you a big cyber-hug!

Definitely get scanned to make sure the love bug is in the right place though as saveme said whenever you can. Maybe mention the passing out to your Dr. on Friday?

CONGRATULATIONS!

I've had an ectopic pregnancy before so i know what signs to look for..yeah I'm not sure why they didn't give me a ultrasound didn't think about that at the time. I passed out because of sever dehydration from not being able to keep anything down. I'm in the waiting room to be seen now. Tests look great.. Post pics in a bit. Still have fever and body aches cough but food is staying down thank God. Will update soon as I know anything more.

Place is packed hope I get in soon.

Things went pretty well today she saw that I had nabothian cysts around my cervix which I didn't know I had or ever heard of before. Besides that blood work came back at 1662 they went up YAY!! . She then had me get a transvaginal US to check baby was in right spot. Didn't see baby but gestational and yolk sac were in the right spot. She thought that maybe the cysts caused bleeding or was breakthrough bleeding but no sign of a twin. My OH and I let out a sigh of relief when we found out things were looking good!! I go back in a week for another US to see how baby is doing and hopefully see a heartbeat nice and strong. Was a little worried no baby or heartbeat yet she said it's still early and not to stress out. OMG I was crying like all day while there. Im still sick but feeling a tad better then Wednesday and foods been staying down. I'm just so happy going to tell everyone at Christmas time in a cute way. I feel so much better about everything now.

Pic of this morning's test
PicsArt_12-06-09.24.47.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"