it's Friday...... coffee and cake ladies !!! ?

oldbirdni

Reaction score
As promised same time same place as last week , as I'm feeling abit pants today Ive treated myself and gone for milk choccy hobs nobs today !!! xx
feel free to put kettle on and come and join me for half an hour x

Abso-bloody-lutely LOL

Morning hun, kitkats here since its Friday. :)

Good morning chick , hows the miserable boss today ??? :coffee: glad you could join me, hopefully the other girls will appear too , I'll miss this when i go back to work!!! l-({|=

just thought I'd remind you all that it is only 106 days till Chrimbo !!! ( well if i'm feeling mis then we all can !!! lol ) this is first year in 8 years I haven't saved for high street vouchers , normally by this time of year i'm all smug knowing they will be coming in few weeks and Ive got Christmas all wrapped up ....but not this year :growlmad:, can't believe i was sooooooo stupid !!!!

Boss has a face on him again this morning and i cannot be arsed with it at all. My email to his boss that i sent on Monday was read yeaterday so that might have something to do with it. I am taking no more crap from him so logged an official grievence.

Christmas? Gheese, i cant believe its that time again. I am a last minute shopper at christmas but usually put some money away. Havent dont that so i had better make a start.

Are you sure you are ready to go back to work hun?

Just heard the kettle click. Am in dire need of this coffee. :)

Good girl !! don't bosses know not to mess with BnB ladies ??? you grab your coffee and kit kat(s) ! Thought I was ok to back to work til yesterday then got told a girl i work with ( only a small place ) is pregnant and due same week i would have been :( while i'm pleased for her I feel awful in myself and am dreading going back now , I've been offered another job ( came out of blue a few weeks ago , explained my situation about being off , but he rang again yesterday afternoon offering me job again) so i think fate may have a hand in this x

And I've just realised only 4 weeks till my holibobs!!! whoo hoo , just what doc ordered ! some sun sea sangria etc etc etc :wine:
i'll send you all a postcard !

Maybe your just not quite ready to go back hun. Why dont you stay off until your holibobs which will be just what the doctor ordered.

I agree with the fate thing. Is it a better job? Do you think its a go'er?

yeah its promotion , better money , same hours , better holidays and a nice place and employer, I think I will take it , because of that , but part of me thinks
I'm being a bit of coward and leaving so I dont have to face next months of ' it should have been me too ' if you know what I mean ? does that make any sense at all or have i totally lost it???

Definatley not a coward. I think each and every one of us on here would feel the same as you and besides its a better job that you are leaving for. So when do you start the new job? Will they honour your holidays?

Morning ladies or should i say afternoon wow i can't believe it's only 106 days until crimbo time flies very quickly. I've got my two eldest boys birthdays coming up and then i can concentrate on christmas. I never bother saving but i should do and i'm always a last minute shopper :wacko: :hugs:

Whats this about your boss wendy? Is he being a tit? :hugs:

Hi jodes, Yeah more than a tit. Theres been a bit of bullying going on. it was aimed at another member of staff who has since gone off sick so i think he has turned his attention to me now. He knows i am not going to just sit here and take it, its not in my nature. Once i got over the shock and digust at they way i was getting treated i logged a grievance. So we will both have to appear in front of a panel but i have witnesses, documentation and another girl who is off sick because of it.

So basically his arse is toast. lol

what an arsehole....sorry you are being put through this :hugs: we will all have to come up and :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun: him down. I hope he gets what he deserves :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jodes - i spoke to a lawyer friend of mine and he doesnt think he has a leg to stand on. He will accompany me when the panel meet next week. in the meantime he has been told that all communication to me must be by email so that its documented. So he knows hes in the shit. He was also nasty to one of our secretarys here this morning so i guess hes moving on again. It really has to stop.

it certainly does and i'm glad to know your doing something about it. Looks like its bye bye for your boss :thumbup:

What an arse !!!! Take him to the bloody cleaners Wendy !!! Power hungry d**k definately needs the girls down to sort him ! What time is next bus ???? Lol

yeah its promotion , better money , same hours , better holidays and a nice place and employer, I think I will take it , because of that , but part of me thinks
I'm being a bit of coward and leaving so I dont have to face next months of ' it should have been me too ' if you know what I mean ? does that make any sense at all or have i totally lost it???

I mc returned to work to find out there was someone pg at similar wks as me. I cant look at her bump without the reminder, its horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->