it's Friday...... coffee and cake ladies !!! ?

Hi jodes !! Nice to see ya no porridge today Hun !??? I've been eating it everyday since last Friday it's so yummy !!! Till I sicken myself of it by eating it too often !!! X

Thanks girls. I think he has defiantley picked on the wrong girl when he chose me. Theres no way i would let it go(i'm like a dog with a bone). Dont think he expected it though as he is used to picking on younger/quieter people.

Not many people get the boot from the NHS so he may just be moved on to another post. As long as its far enough from he i dont care.
or
The panel could side with him. If this is the case i had better find myself another job because it would bt hell on earth in here.

Bums, I've missed coffee and cake (we have some lovely ladies that come and provide it all for us at break-time 11:10am) and am onto lunch now but can I join you?

Wendy, sorry boss is being an ar*e, I've had many of them in my time including a woman (she was the worst) and unfortunately I didn't find my voice until it was too late, have learnt my lesson now.

oldbirdni, where you off to on your hols, somewhere hot and sunny I hope! Fortunately there are not too many pg ladies round here, I'm one of the youngest at in the office at 41. They've been there and done it all and onto grandkids but instead I have all the conversations about what to expect during the menopause :dohh:. Oh well guess you can't win 'em all!!

Right bells gone, I'm off to have lunch catch you when I get back!! xXx

Hi jodes !! Nice to see ya no porridge today Hun !??? I've been eating it everyday since last Friday it's so yummy !!! Till I sicken myself of it by eating it too often !!! X

No porridge today i love the quakeroaks golden syrup yum yum!!!! I've just had an M&S toasted bagel with a choccy biscuit. I love Fridays the thought of not having to get up too early for the school run pleases me no end :thumbup: :hugs: xxx

Wendy i certainly hope he gets disciplined for his actions otherwise wtf there is no way you can continue to work with him. :hugs:

It's been a long week already hasn't it Jodes??!! Only 6 weeks 'til half term!!

I'm off to Lanzarote ! got to be honest not a fan , but OH's best friend lives there so off we're going and as long as it's hot , chilled and not UK I don't mind .
I've decided after what you said Wendy that I'm going to take the job. Your right regardless of wether i don't want to face that girl the job is better than i have ! thank you xx

jodes golden syrup porridge sounds yummy ! god damn it that'll be my next fad!! lol x
Hey Wendy he'll get it , you have witnesses and stuff and the NHS have to be seen to be dealing with bullying .... I worked for them for years too and I had a problem with Personnel and Payroll and my wages ( they offered me a job at one salary I accepted it and in my first and next 8 wages they had dropped me down the pay scale by 3 places !! I got nowhere with them in emails etc , so I involved ACAS and there was a hearing set and funny old thing I was back dated my wages and had original scale point reinstated before hearing !!!

OB - As long as its right for you hun. I didnt mean to sway your decision but it did sound like a promotion and the extra money has gotta be a good thing.

Ive never been to Lanzarote but a wee holiday will do you the world of good after everything you have gone through. That plus a new job to come back to with make you feel like a new woman.

:hugs:

No darlin you didnt sway me , dont worry , I was already there you just made it clearer , I thought I was just being a wimp, but it is a better job more relaxed not working for a corporate just a private practice so it will suit me much better xx :thumbup:

And i wish I could feel like a new 'younger ' woman .... the impossible I can do at once but miracles take a bit more effort !!!:haha:

Jax now remember same time same place next Friday so have your bicci's and tea/coffee at the ready for the weekly BnB coffee morning .... and don't be late!!! :haha::happydance:

Jax now remember same time same place next Friday so have your bicci's and tea/coffee at the ready for the weekly BnB coffee morning .... and don't be late!!! :haha::happydance:

:thumbup: It's a date xXx

Oh I missed coffee morning! Mind you I had cake yesterday in Madrid and it was as good as English cake which is saying something! Hope you ladies all had a nice chat and biccies.

:hissy::hissy::hissy: I missed the cofee and cake!!!! It´s work´s fault!!:wacko:

Natsby, a Spaish cake that tastes as good as English Cake???? wow I have to see that to believe it :haha::haha::haha:

Natsby you were a day early !!!! Spain isn't that 24 hours ahead is it ??? Lol x never mind always next Friday xx
Sus09 tell work next Friday you have a docs appt and swing on by for a cuppa and a hobnob !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->