It's going to be a busy/stressful time until November!

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
Praying everything goes smoothly and we can get everything done before this baby arrives! We're looking at a hectic next few months between:

-Being in my cousin's wedding and all the money that goes towards that
-Planning our wedding and trying to make sure we have everything in order
-Getting all new furniture/things we need and a first months/security for a new place
-Getting everything baby needs!!

Good thing I have such a supportive family that will be more than happy to help us in anyway they can, we'd be so lost without them. Hopefully I don't drive myself too crazy.... Oh who am I kidding, I can't help myself :haha:

:hugs: hopefully Ill.be back there at some point to go.crazy with you ;)

I know exactly how you feel! It's very hectic..
OH and I lived with his parents until February, he is on disability but has money saved up and I had a job at that time (done work until after baby's born)..
We got a 2 bedroom apartment and were getting married soon also!
We have decided just to get married at the courthouse until a year or two till we can have a proper ceremony because were saving all money until baby's born:flower:
It's great to have a supportive family :), his parents and my mom have bought SO much and helped us out a bunch. We hardly need anything now..
I hope you have a great few months, because it FLIES by:cloud9:
Don't get to stressed! Wish you well<3

I'm at my parents now (Mark's a trucker so isn't home often but will stay here when he is, not that I expect to be here much longer!) We had problems with our ex roomate so I ended up home. It's impossible finding a place, when your parents are highly convinced that you can live no farther than a black away from them :blush::dohh:
I would stick with the courthouse wedding myself if I didn't know so many people that will pretty much be doing the wedding for free, so I figured what the hell :shrug: We're just going to have an intimate, dressy-casual ceremony with family and our very few close friends, instead. We figure we can just do a large renewal ceremony down the road, if we like.
And that's great that your family helps out so much!! Ours is the same way, we'll have to worry more about getting things for the apartment, rather than the baby, since they are rather generous.
And unfortunately I'm queen of overly stressing myself out :haha: I need to work on that!
I hope all goes well for you, too :flower:

I'm at my parents now (Mark's a trucker so isn't home often but will stay here when he is, not that I expect to be here much longer!) We had problems with our ex roomate so I ended up home. It's impossible finding a place, when your parents are highly convinced that you can live no farther than a black away from them :blush::dohh:
I would stick with the courthouse wedding myself if I didn't know so many people that will pretty much be doing the wedding for free, so I figured what the hell :shrug: We're just going to have an intimate, dressy-casual ceremony with family and our very few close friends, instead. We figure we can just do a large renewal ceremony down the road, if we like.
And that's great that your family helps out so much!! Ours is the same way, we'll have to worry more about getting things for the apartment, rather than the baby, since they are rather generous.
And unfortunately I'm queen of overly stressing myself out :haha: I need to work on that!
I hope all goes well for you, too :flower:

In that case I would have a wedding too !:winkwink:
Me and OH are pretty quiet people, so we like the idea of getting married by ourselves and most likely our parents. Jordyn might be here before then to, so she can be at the wedding :cloud9:
And I know what you mean about stressing yourself out, OH calls me 'the queen of worrying' :haha:
How often is your OH home? He's supporting his family though, so that's good :) That's a true man

He's been gone for 2 weeks, I won't see him until about June 17 or 18 until right after my cousin's wedding on the 22nd then I'll be sending him off for another two months, following that he'll only be home 4-6 days a month until he can find something closer to home :cry: I'm terrible at being alone, it only makes me stress myself out that much more :blush:
And tell OH you're a mom now, you're allowed to worry and he can't say anyrhing about it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->