Its going to be a loong day :(

1st_baby

Today is maxim's first official day in day care , he will be there from 7:30am till 5:30pm :cry:

I am home alone all day , granted i can get things done but how will I cope any tips girls ?

None here but if you get some please share!! Kayleigh goes to daycare on 4th Feb and I'm not looking forward to it....

Luckily, before that our day care will set up 2 times where I'll leave her for a few hours to get her (and me, I'm sure) used to it....

I'm dreading it and having separation anxiety already......

Good luck and keep strong!!! My thoughts are with you!!

Yeah we had the the 2 days of integration already and he loved it ..and imagine I found 4 hrs long ..

They say the LO are more adaptable... I think they are right... :)

I hope it goes faster but it'll probably be one of the longest days.... Just keep yourself as busy as possible and 17:30 will come around eventually!!

Hugs to you!!

Sorry you have to go through this!!!! I can't help, but ask why from 7:30 - 5:30 though?? It seems incredibly long for such a young baby, especially when it's in his first few days to the daycare...

That's just my opinion, but I don't think I would leave Josh for so long... I think more like from 8-9am until 3-4pm... But that's just me!!

Good luck going through the day ! xx:hugs:

Well were getting him used to those times as both our jobs have those hours , there will be days like fridays where he will come home at noon :)

I just called her to see how he was doing and he was getting along with both lil girls one of them is 8 months and the other is 18 months ..she said he kept flirting with them lol makes me feel good to know he managed to sleep on his own without me there ..

I will call again around 3 to see how its going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->