It's here, it's here!!!!

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Landon's necklace is here!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!! I think it looks cute on him. It's a bit big but not that bad and since it will go under his shirt, it's not that big of a deal anyways. I have some pics uploading now and I'll add them to the thread. Now just to wait to see if it helps him!! I'm really excited because he will be able to really tell me if it's helped

Ok here is what it looks like :) The flash bothers his eyes sometimes lol
https://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/mommyof3tx/July%202009/DSC09119.jpg
https://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/mommyof3tx/July%202009/DSC09120.jpg

Cute!! I can't wait to get BRenn's back. I had to send it back for a bigger one. :(

Awwww - cute :D

Will be interesting to find out if he tells you it actually helps! Keep us posted :thumbup:

x

i've just bought an amber necklace for Robyn hoping it might help with the teething.
its got her name on too.

I asked him how it's helping and he said it's helped alot, before it was sore all the time, now he says it only hurts if he messes with it, to which I told him the obvious, how about you don't mess with it then, which he thought was a smart idea lol. So it hasn't taken his pain fully away but def made it much better

excellent!! will defo be gettin one 4 daisy when the time comes !!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

How long did it take to get to you?

Looks so cute on him, btw!!!!

Once they shipped it was 2-3 days? But they are in AZ and me in TX so we were close. It took like 4-5 days to actually be shipped though

Okay! :)

It might be because of the boarder. I bought mine on the 17th, but didn't get a confirmation email from them until the 21st... so it's been almost a week and a half.

I'm just impatient, I guess. :blush:

Haha I am too, I know when I've shipped to Canada before it took over a week to get to them

Really pleased it is helping Landon! :thumbup:

Right then - I have to get one as we're getting a lot of sleepless nights at the moment :cry:

Can anyone recommend where to get one in the UK? I quite fancy one with LO's name on it too! But the main thing would be where can I buy one?????

I saw name ones on ebay..not sure where they are based or where they ship to though...let me see if I can find the link. I know where I buy mine they do ship there, it would just be longer to get of course

Ok here it is, but I'm now seeing it doesn' tlook like each bead is knotted..and it's the magnetic clasp (I prefer the screw in type) but here it is :)

https://cgi.ebay.com/PERSONALISED-C...in_0?hash=item518aee3a51&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I need to pick your brain again....what is the best amber 'colour' for teething as there are so many! I remember reading you girls talking about it a while back but can't remember where or what you said! :dohh:

Wasn't it the lighter colour that had more of the stuff in it? I can't remember the actual name.

So apparently there is more Succinic Acid, which is what is in the amber that is so beneficial, generally in the lighter colors there is more, so those MIGHT work better. Also the more cloudy it looks the more it has in there. Hayden's has 4 diff color stones, one is light cloudy, one is light, one darker and then another shade darker....it has worked amazingly so I really don't think it's going to make a big difference, I would get what you like. All of it should work about the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->