it's here!

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
The Lightning crotch has arrive with my 20 week milestone. Driving today and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Sooo painful. I don't think it started this early with the other 2 kids. Has its presence greeted any of y'all yet?

If we're experiencing the same feeling, I've been having it once in a while ever since like 2 weeks ago. Is it just a sharp pain and it's in your vagina? Mine feels like lightening and it gives me a sharp pain almost outside of my vagina. If that makes sense lol

It's funny I think I had this yesterday. Mine felt like a sharp tug on something but it couldn't have been the cord because it was too low! It happened a couple of times, such a lovely shock :lol:

Omg I was trying to describe this to my OH yesterday... Its like a little stab in the vagina that literally stops you in your tracks. I haven't experienced it yet this time- I'm 17 weeks but I recall it very clearly from previous 2 pregnancies xx

I have no idea what it is to be honest?? But if cskme is correct with what it is, then I've felt it in the last 2 weeks here and there.

Mine is definitely more cervical pain than vaginal. It's really high up inside, if that makes sense. I think this baby is already in position. Kicks are at the top of my uterus, groin pain is unbelievable already. The next 18-20 weeks is going to be a challenge.

The title of this thread made me lol. :haha: Yes, it's here for me too. Started quite a while back, but very intermittently. Much more frequent now... Unfortunately. And will very likely get worse!

What is everyone's theories about it? (causes)

No, thank goodness! I didn't get it until a bit later last time either.

Not sure if what you're refering to is pelvic pain? It feels like someone has kicked you in the groin and its an achey pain when you get in the car, walk too fast, roll over in bed etc?
Had it from 20 weeks with DS2, and from 9 weeks with this LO.

Im not entirely sure what causes it. I think its baby engaging for me. My kids always turn head down permanently, and engage really early. This is earlier than the other 2, but I kind of expected that with it being the third. Who knows. I think its just the pressure from baby pushing down. I know Ive read some people say they think its the baby kicking/punching the cervix too, which I would think is entirely plausible.

Its definitely different from my pelvic pain though. Very intermittent, unlike the constant pain in my groin from everything being wonky.

ive been getting this since 18 weeks i hate it!!!! i had it bad with my first son also. lol i jump and scream at work i swaer people think im going into early labour lol

I get it too and Ive been getting it much earlier this time around. With my DD I used to hold onto the wall with each painful jab and my DH used to laugh at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->